Prologue

Taehyung turn around and look at Jimin in the eyes. "I love you". Jimin eyes widen. Although they have been dating for 4 years they never say I love you to each other. The older soon smile and lean in. Taehyung close his eyes waiting for Jimin's sweet lips. Both of their lips touch and they couldn't help but to smile during the kiss.

The kiss didn't last long as someone call Jimin. The older pick up the phone in annoyances. He noticed something though. He noticed that it was a video call. He answer the call.

"Jimin, friend! How are you?" The unknown person said. "I'm fine so what's up?" Jimin answer trying not to show how annoy he is.

"Who's that?" The unknown person said surprises. "I'm his boyfriend" Taehyung said. Jimin look at Taehyung as he thank God that he was talking to jungkook instead of his dad. "His what?" A voice that's very common said. Jimin pray to God that is wasn't who he think it is. He turn to the phone slowly.

His eyes widen. "Dad?"

"You have a boyfriend Jimin?"

Taehyung look at the phone. His intentions was obvious to Jimin. He wanted to speak and say that Jimin and him were dating. Jimin though, before Taehyung said anything he hang up the call. "Why did you hang up?"

"Taehyung my dad can't know we dating?"

"Why?"

"Because he wants me to like girls, he wants me to lose my virginity to a girl"

"Why?"

"Because he's...he..is homophobic"

"What?"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

AN: Hope you like the prologue. It's a bit boring but I'll get so much better I have everything plan and trust me you guys gon love it. Thanks for reading. Love you guys bye!!.