You

Taehyung was sure he didnt want anything to do with Jimin. He was done with him. After crying for hours in his room he was sure he was done with him. He walk to the park and sat on the brenches. He was feeling calm as he looked at the enviroment. The beautiful  flowers and the beautiful sunset but of course the calm didnt last long. He looked to his right as he saw Jimin. He kinda expected it. 

Jimin was holding a girl hands. The girl smile as she look at Jimin. But there was something odd. Jimin wasnt smiling much. He was actually faking a smile. Taehyung knows when Jimin fakes a smile. The youngest look away but not before something cough his attention. The girl looks similar, its like he seen her before. It wasnt  long until the orange head realised the youngest was looking. The orange head eyes widen. 

"Taehyung!!" 

Taehyung got up a ran. But the oldest was faster then him. The oldest grab his hand and turned him around.

"Can we talk?" 

Taehyung hold back his tears.

"Why she aint better than me and you figured it out?"

"i always knew"

"Say that to your dad."

Jimin was left speechless. "Hey" A female voice say. "Jimin its obvious you like him" She said "But i like you more and would love you better than him" She continue. 

Jimin walk away not wanting to talk to her, but Taehyung and the girl stay behind. "Listen Taehyung" The girl say obvious Taehyung knew he wasnt mistaken when he thought he knew her. "Its obvious you and Jimin are gay and have a relationship. But i want Jimin more than anyone so listen if you ever dare to come close to him, i'll tell his father that you guys are gay. You hear me?" She walks away. Then it was clear to Taehyung, that it was Jeniffer.