Chapter Five

Nathan's Pov-
I felt the tears falling down my face as he told me the story. I wanted to tell him to stop but i knew he needed to tell someone. He needed to say it. I couldn't imagine loosing Genesis like that, and he lost everyone.

I want to help. I want to be able to help him but . . . I don't know how.

He had finished his story and looked at me and started to cry. I quickly wiped my eyes and looked back at him but he was looking at the sky.

What is he looking at?

I didnt get the chance to find out because the next thing he did was look back the way he came and glare in the scariest way.

"There gonna pay. Ill murder then in the most awful way. But...I cant do it alone.."

He looked at me hopefully and i felt my heat pick up and breath catch.

"me? what help could i be"

"Well im not sure yet but we could try to come up with a plan plus(^\\\^) i want to spend some time with you.."

My face flushed and I looked at the water trying to hide it. Then i got an idea. I looked back at Dean and smiled wide before jumping in the water. I swam to the the bottom and grabbed some seaweed and laid it on a rock and then put a golden nugget i stole from the palace on it and pulled a handful of purple sand i got from Genesis as a birthday gift and sprinkled it on top. The seaweed and nugget started to float a bit and spin to form a piece of chocolate. I grabbed the candy and fly back up and onto shore, startling Dean to fall on his butt. I pulled myself into a sitting position and look at Dean before eating the chocolate piece and bracing myself for the pain i knew id have. I only did this once with Genesis on an important mission to scare the sailors to stay away from our territory. But she held me that time and, together me made it through the pain.
...Shes not here now...
As i felt my fins turn to feet and the knife like feeling dragging up the center of my tail, i clamped my mouth together and clenched my jaw. I wrapped my arms around myself and doubled over to muffle my pained cries. I felt a warmth on my back and pressure and i slowly sat up to see Dean was hugging me, just like i did him. I turned enough so i could hug him back as the scales began to fall off me one by one each one sending a spike of pain through me. After about 20 minutes of pain I was able to catch a break before i had to stand. I let go of Dean and took a deep breath the looked down at my legs. They were finally done, and i hated every bit of it, but maybe it will be worth it later.
I pulled my legs all the way on shore and slowly made myself stand. I was wobbly and almost fell but the words of encouragement my sister gave kept repeating in my head and i finally stood tall. I looked over at Dean and he smiled and looked down at my legs.But then his face got really red and he spun around so he couldn't see me.

What dose he not like them? did i do something wrong? oh no..

I was confused and looked down at myself and realized i was naked, my member sticking out for all to see. I squeak and leaned over to cover myself but ended up loosing my balance and falling over, i scrambled up into a sitting position were i stat on my feet and covered my front with my hands. My face was bright red and i was so embarrassed. I looked up at Dean to see if he was still turned around but he wasn't. He was currently taking off his shirt, that still had blood on it, and tossed it to me.

"put that on. ... Sorry its a little bloody but I mean its better than naked."

I thanked him and pulled it over my head before pulling myself to my feet again. I was a bit shorter than dean with my tail so his shirt went down to about mid thigh. His eyes looked me up and down before blood started to drip from his nose.

"oh my god! are you ok?"

He covered his nose and threw his head back.

"ya ya its all good. Just a nose bleed. It...Happens sometimes."

But there was something he wasn't telling me...Whatever.

He brought his head back down and wiped his nose before extending a hand to me.

"come on. Lets go find a place to stay so you can get some clothes. Then we can worry about the humans."

I take his hand but make no attempt to move.

"What if they see you? can you hide your ears and tail?"

"yes i just prefer not too. Its kinda like taping your arms to your body. Its a bit uncomfortable. But if you would like then ill hide them"

He puts a hand over his heart like a butler following his masters orders(ha. BlackButler reference) I blush and look away to hide a bit of my embarrassment.

"i-i just..w-w-wanted to make sure. You know? So you d-don't get h-hurt..."

It was his turn to blush now but I knew my victory wouldn't last long. He lifts my hand that i was still holding, and kisses the back as he whispers to my skin, locked in eye contact with me.

"your worry for my well being is enough to make me armor out of diamonds."

I looked away again and refused to look back at him before he gripped my chin with his finger and thumb and turned it to face him.

"Thank You. Really. I owe you my life. Not just because you healed me. But because you saved me. Thank you so much"

Then he did something I would have never expected.

He...
------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading. I hope you liked it and yes. This is really the end. I thought a cliffhanger would be fun. Sorry.

But! i should be updating soon so it wont be to long.
Anyway, thanks again and ill try to update soon.
Love ya.
~HQ~