Chapter 21 - We're married already?

I stirred a bit in my sleep. It was enough to know that a piece of something heavy was on and near me. I cracked my eye open and there he was. Heath. He had his leg slung over my own and was holding me close. The intimacy of this position had me blushing like crazy. I just stared at him in awe. He was truly beautiful. His dark hair was hanging wildly over his face, his mouth was slightly agape and his lips are just perfect. I stared for a while more before I felt the need to wake him up. We had to find something for me to wear at this lovely get together. I started to shake him.

"Heath," I hissed, still shaking him. He stirred but still didn't open his eyes. I shook him again but this time harder. He mumbled. But this time, his eyes fluttered open.

"We're married already?" he mumbled sweetly.

I blushed furiously. "No, Heath. We're not married already." I said. We just made out for like ten minutes in the rain last night and then came up to my room to make out some more and fell asleep.

He mumbled something incoherent and pulled me closer, causing me to blush for the third time that morning. I giggled as he pulled me on top of him.

"We have to get up." I said.

"Can't we stay another hour or something?" he asked. His sleepy voice is so sexy!

"No, we ca-"

"Charm, get the hell up so I can hug you-" I heard Sheer's sentence stop abruptly, which meant that :

a) she fell down the stairs.

b) she wasn't expecting to see Heath and I like this.

I'd go with B. I slid off of Heath, blushing again and looked at her. Sheer stood there with a knowing smirk on her face.

"Oh. I see what's going on. I came to wake you up but you're already awake. Thanks Heath." she smirked and walked away.

I placed my face in my hands and groaned. I could hear Heath chuckling.

"You suck," I mumbled.

"And you blow." I could hear him smirking! Is that even possible?

I grabbed a pillow and chucked it over at him, which he caught with ease. I narrowed my eyes at him, making him laugh more. I was happy I could do such a thing, especially after how much sadness was in his eyes yesterday.

"Come here," he motioned me his way. I stood up and walked in front of him. I was usually self conscious around him, but for some reason, I felt confident today. I liked the feeling. He looked up at me, smiling. He really should smile more often. It's just utterly beautiful! He held onto my waist, surprising me. I blushed a little.

"Happy birthday, Charm." he said, smiling.

I giggled. "Thank you." I said. I touched the charm that was now hanging near my cleavage and blushed. This was so sweet and thoughtful of him to do. I bent down and hugged him and it was  spine tingling. Every time he touched me, every time our skins came in contact, I'd shiver or my spin would tingle. He just has that much of an effect on me. I can't help that.

I stepped out of his embrace reluctantly and made my way to my walk in closet. I looked around, nibbling on my lip.

"Hey, Heath?" I called.

"Yes?" he called back.

"Can you help me find something to wear?" I asked.

I could hear him chuckling from here. The deep, rich, genuine sound was very pleasing to my hearing senses.