Random Doctor Who Speech I Wrote

Let me tell a story...My story. Just so you don't get mixed up.
My planets gone. All My ever loved. Gone on the day I  couldn't do it any better. The day we killed them all.
But there's this whisper, in my head, like I forgot or can't remember, 'I was the Doctor...on the day it was impossible to get it right.'
I never knew what it quite meant. But I think I understand now.

Doc falls to the console. Pulls denationalisation lever.

Not everything can go the way you want, or the right way, or the best way, but they do go a way.
Cause everything keeps going, never stopping, new lives come around no matter how dark it gets, no matter how many souls crack and fall to dust.

Doc pushes herself off the console and leans on the railing.

But my life, there's no new come
around...there's just an endless book where you look different as you go. New people staining the page with shades of grey.
But that ain't a bad per-say, everyone's different as they live, changing and writing their way into new faces, but you gotta remember who wrote the page before you.

Doc stands steadily before the console.

Time for me to turn the page, and go to sleep.
But a quick reminder before I go.
I gotta stay kind....
Goodnight...Doctor...

Doc regenerates