Happier~by Ed Sheeran

WHY?! *sob* W-why did he have t-to l-leave mme?! I l-loved him..

He was walking down the street and saw his girl hugging someone new...He wished that he could hug her and make her happy, but he knew it couldn't be that way. He knew he hurt her more than anyone else, and now she looks happier without him. His heart sunk as he cried, knowing he loved her more than anyone else. He remembers when his friends would tell him that he would find someone new, but those other girls weren't like her...He knew things would never change, he would always be in love with her watching her from afar. A few day's later he see's her in a bar talking and laughing, and he thinks, she seem's so much happier than she was with me. He knows he can't blame her for moving on when he was the one who left first... and she looks so much happier now. But day after day he wallows in his room in self-despair because every little thing reminds him of her.

*One Month Earlier*

*ping* She texted me! The boy screams internally in happiness at a text from the love of his life. She asked him out on a date, and he happily replies: Yes! I love you and let's meet up at 29th and Park? When she agrees he quickly grabs his bike and start's making his way to the meetup spot. He hear's his text-tone and stops his bike to see if she texted him again. He reaches to grab his phone when he hears a *honk* and looks up to see a car speeding towards him..his life flashes before his eyes and one tear drops out of his eye before *CRASH*. With his last breaths, he writes in his own blood "I <3 U" and with his last words, he begs to see her one last time.

 With his last breaths, he writes in his own blood "I <3 U" and with his last words, he begs to see her one last time

His wish was granted one month later, as he watches her smiling and laughing with someone new. He knows she is happier, and he whispers "I love you.." She quickly turns her head thinking that she heard his voice, and he smiles at her with tears dripping down his face. Waving and mouthing one last time "I love you" the disappears into the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I swear I cried just writing this story! Ahhh <3 This is the first time I've written anything like this but please comment if you liked it!