Settled In 221C

"Sherlock!" I called out.
"Y/N?" questioned a familiar male voice.
"Jawn!!!"
"Long time no see,what are you doing here?" he hugged me in greeting.
"Well my aunt said there was a place here I could stay and if I heard gun shots,its probably a neighbor shooting at the walls because he's bored."
"Oh yes, Sherlock is quite the handful. like a child actually, did you need help moving in?" said John in a matter of fact tone.
"Actually yes."
"You sound so american,did you love it there?" John asked,with clear curiosity.
"I loved it,I'll tell you everything later."
In 3 days I was perfectly settled and enjoying hanging out with John and Sherlock. But I had no idea about the surprise visitor in 221B. when I opened the door,the first I heard was a bored Sherlock.
"I'm not interested."
"Awe..so sad,I'm late to the party. Who's the posh boy?"
"Posh boy?" Asked the man in question.
Taking note of the auburn hair ,suit, waist coat and blue eyes.
"Yup youre a Posh boy, dont deny it. Mycroft Holmes. Must be amusing to be the big brother of an idiot. Got to say I'm disappointed."
"Disappointed? What for? I'm the only one that should be,lovely lock picking by the way." Sherlock asked.
"You said your brother was 'Bald and ugly and...forget the other thing. For the British government to kill me would be a boring way to die."
"On the contrary, I'd kill him. But I dont want to upset Mummy." Said Mycroft.
"Im Y/N L/N, Mrs.Hudson is ny aunt. How's the diet going, Mr. Holmes?"
"Fine,thank you. Did he tell you?" He frowned then made his face emotionless.
"Yep,I could've deduced that if I wanted, I'm very good at it..better than Sherly over there." I turned to Sherlock and held out my hand. "Fork over my money bitch."
"Four months too long...fine." He mutterd and passed the cash over.
"Well, to be honest you could've paid me to say something worse because I don't start work till next Saturday. I would find your phone soon,or people will start asking questions about your screen."
"Why am I here?" asked the older Holmes,wondering why he bothers visiting his brother.
"Because you miss me? nope you've come to spy." said Sherlock sarcastically.
"Not here to spy brother mine,just observe." Mycroft replied.
"Well,observe quieter Myc. I'm trying to nap...I could just go home but I'm a little high and it took 20 minutes to leave my flat. Since you've got somewhere to be,I'll see you around hot stuff."
"Goodbye brother mine,I'll be in touch." And then Mycroft left. And like I said I was going to I fell asleep.
"Y/N,wake up. I need your deduction skills." said Sherlock.
"Hmm? You need me..I need sleep."
"Get up,I need you hack into something for me and then later get that case file from Mycroft." Sherlock
"Um,no. Do it yourself, oh ask him if- nevermind. I'll bother him myself when he gets here. Honestly Sherly,you could ask John."
"I couldn't you know he's working today,he's a doctor remember? Do keep up, dont be as slow as you were when we met."
"3 days ago and I am not slow..Sod off Holmes."
"Actually it was 5 days ago.. you slept for two entire days. What the hell were you on,hmm Y/N?" Sherlock disproved.
"Nothing... I'm out anyway. it was a parting gift, I'm a clean person..contrary to yours and your brother's belief. I wouldn't have done it but it was a friend's dying wish..thats all I'm going to say about it."
"Get up or I'll tell Mycroft you like him.."
"I do NOT like your brother. I just dont think he's ugly or bald,its not the same thing. Give me his number, so I can contact him- its bloody 5 am!"
"Dont shout Y/N,its five in the morning. Go back to Sleep,I'll wake you in two hours.. um,with breakfast." then Sherlock left. But I didnt sleep, I slept long enough. Instead I went back to my flat. Beginning to finish a sketch of John,from memory of course. But I was still bored so I drew half of Sherlock and half of Mycroft,it was cartoonish. Then I received a text from the sociopath.
This is my brother's cell number and the other one is his home number. He calls usually, when really busy he leaves texts messages. 😜oh I've finish making you breakfast. Not that I'd care but you forgive me, right?
-SH
I forgive you, Sherly.Coming Now.
- F/I L/I
Of course Sherlock,tried to kick me out early. But I didn't budge. honestly I didnt want to call him but if I wanted to here the end of this nonsense I was going to. "Hello,Mycroft Holmes Speaking."
"Hullo,Microsoft. Are you at work?"
"Its Mycroft, I'm not a computer software. Did my brother give you my number?"
"Yes,John would've but he's working. Are you home or you at work?"
"I am at work,is whatever you want important?"
"Yes,I'll be there in ten. Laters Myc." Then I hung up and called a cab.