Don't Clown Around

David reached the laundry and called out for Freddie, twice.  "Where the hell are you?" he yelled when he noticed a blood trail on the floor.  "What the hell is this shit?" David said as he followed the blood trail.  When he reach Freddie's bedroom entrance, "This is so fucked up!" he screamed as he sees Freddie laying on the floor.  He checked for his pulse and he was gone. His body was had already turned blue.  As David gets back up and walks over the body, he suddenly hears a giggle which was very weird and very creepy. 

He looks back, and there are an upside-down clown joggling apples as he stands on the ceiling.  David's eyes opened wide, "What the fuck are you!" he screamed when the apples came flying in his direction.   Some of them hit him on the back of the head.  But David didn't look back, he kept running, going up the steps and locking the basement door behind him.  Then he ran into the kitchen.   "Hey what the hell's wrong with you?" asked Frank  David didn't say a word.  He grabbed a chair and ran back to the basement's boor placing the chair against the door for better protection.  Then he headed back to the kitchen, "Dude, call the police.  There's a giant clown in the basement that killed Freddie. He killed Freddie.  Freddie's dead man.  Did you hear me, Freddie's dead." said David over and over again.   

Frank grabbed him and shook him a little, "Dude, snap out of it, talk slowly and breathe in between." said Frank.   It took David a while to really catch his breath.  Then he began slowly speaking.  "I went to wake Freddie.  He was on the floor dead.  The horrible looking clown appeared.  Dude the fucker was upside down, hanging from the ceiling.  The fucker was really hanging, walking and joggling apples upside down.  On the ceiling, I saw.  The when he laughed and the apples start coming my way.  I ran.  I got hit three times by the apples.  But I got out of the basement.  I've locked the door.  So, go get the police.  The clown is still down there." explained David as he helps himself to some water as he slowly claims completely down.

Frank eyes open wide.  He remembers his dream and now there was an evil clown in his basement. He didn't think about Freddie at all, just the clown was the only thing on his mind.  He finally snapped out of it, "Get my gun out the kitchen cabinet, I'll jump on my horse and quickly get the police." said Frank as he did just that leaving David alone with the creepy clown.