(2) Mad World

Only the start: Chapter 2

Jason's POV

"I'm almost there. I love you." I said into the phone as fear took over my body.

Brecken in out in the woods alone on an isolated highway with a guy who may or may not be a rapist. I pressed the gas harder and swerved around the corner, determined to get there in 4 minutes or less. Her voice kept repeating in my mind, she sounded so scared and worried and uncertain of what was going to happen. I have to get to her and fast. I pressed the gas down to the ultimate level and gripped the steering wheel tightly. My phone light up and vibrated on the seat next to me. I grabbed it and pressed talk as fast as I could.

" Hello?" I said into the phone.

No reply. I heard faint talking in the back round.

" Hello?" I yelled louder.

" Where are they?" I heard Brecken demand to someone.

" Brecken! Whats going on?! Hello?"

I heard the phone being dropped to the ground and shuffling of gravel and grunts.

" Brecken!" I screamed into the phone as I drove down the road.

A high pitch scream was let out, that I recognized as Brecken's.

" BRECKEN!" I screamed louder.

What's happening?

" Jason Help!"

" Jason!" She screamed while her voice got further away.

" BRECKEN! What's happening? Answer me Brecken?!"

" No stop! Jason Help!" She scream on final time before a crunching noise stopped the screams and the line went dead. I stared at the phone in shock. I drove the fastest the car would allow with my heart beating out of my chest. I reared the curve of the road and saw Breckens car in along the road. I swerve in front of it and jumped out before the car fully stopped. I sprinted up to the empty car. They were gone, all the girls were gone. I looked around while throwing my hands in my hair. A few single tears rolled down my cheek. The thought of losing Brecken is to much. I saw something electronic on the floor in front of her tire. I bent down in curiosity and picked up her now demolished cell phone. I squeezed it between my hands and glared at the road ahead.

" Ill find you Brecken. I promise." I spoke into the night.

Brecken POV

I gasped and shot up from my laying position in shock of air filtering my lungs. I choked and gulped before filling my lungs with much needed air. Hums and mumbling came from across the dark room. Three outlines of figures sat across from me in a fetal position. I squinted my eyes harder just enough to see Rece, Kendyll and Casey with duck tape over their mouths and their legs and arms tied with rope. I started to move towards them when I noticed I was also tied up but without duck tape on my sore mouth. I took a big breath to settle my now out of control heart.

" Guys what happened are you okay?"

I asked while trying to untie my feet. More mumbles came from them. I forgot they couldn't talk. I sat on my knees and crawled off the bed I was set on and onto the floor with a thump. I looked startled towards the door and we all stared at it for a minute , waiting for whoever had us to come and inspect the sudden noise. I breathed a sigh of relief and scooted towards the fearful crying girls.

" Shh. It's ok." I told Rece while reaching up and pulling the tape off her mouth slowly. She cringed in pain and pulled her head the rest of the way.

" What happened?" I whispered while I tore the other girls tape off. Casey let out a loud sob. I silenced her with my finger and stared fearfully at Rece.

" What happened Re?" I asked.

" I don't know... It all happened so fast. I was looking at you then it all went dark and I tried to scream but they shoved something into our mouths and then everything got dizzy and I blacked out. We all woke up like this except you were on the bed. We thought you were dead. God they hit you really hard!" She exclaimed while touching my forehead. I winced in pain and pulled my head away.

" Brecken we have to get out of here.." Kendyll yelled.

" Shhh." I whispered.

We heard people coming up the stairs. I hurried and put the girls tape back on their mouths and jumped back on the bed right when the door started to open.

Two large boys came in them both looking bulky and tough, as if they could crush me in one second. I recognized one of them as the boy who helped with our car. I glared at him before he slammed the door shut behind him and locked it. Causing the girls to squeal from the ground.

" Shut up!" black haired boy yelled. The familiar boy stepped towards me with an ugly smirk.

" I see our little angel finally woke up." He spoke seductively. I watched as the other boy twirled a piece of hair around his finger. I jerked my head away.

" Don't touch me!" I said in a hard tone.

" Ill do whatever the hell I want princess. In case you didn't notice, Your tied up and under our control so shut up!" He said before moving my hair from my neck and kissing his way up to my ear. I shivered in disgust and used my legs to kick him away from me. His face turned into pure anger. He lunged at me and pushed me forcefully down on the bed.

" Listen bitch ever try that shit again and ill kill you. Understood." He yelled and slapped me across the face. My vision blurred and a stinging sensation formed on my cheek. The girl screamed and jerked on the floor in worry.

" Im fine!" I yelled to them, so they wouldn't get a beating like me. One thing I know about theses men from the little time iv spent with them is they have short tempers and are abusive.

" O my dear you are more than fine." He whispered in my ear before grabbing my head forcefully and smashed his lips to mine. He worked hungrily on them while I laid there like stone. He broke away and slapped me harder than last time across the face. My head jerked to the side and I bit my lip to prevent a scream of pain.

" Bitch!" he muttered before angrily getting off the bed and standing next to his friend who was silent throughout the little scene. He had a slightly amused expression on his face. I wish I could stand up and slap it right of his face. He may be hot but not hot enough to hit a girl and let alone let his friend.

" Lance I believe we got a pretty feisty chick on our hands." The brown haired boy said. The black haired boy smirked, whom name is lance. Asshole.

" Why?" I whispered.

" Im sorry your going to have to speak up!" mystery boy asked.

" Why!" I yelled. He glared then smirked.

" Why what mama?" He asked. I mentally gagged at the thought of giving birth to this repulsive male specimen.

" Why the hell did you take us? What do you want?!" I screamed.

" That's for us to know and for you to find out princess." He said before kicking kendyll in the side and spitting on her.

" Pathetic girl!" he muttered before opening the door and walking out with the boy on his tail.

The door was about to shut when he stuck his head back in.

" O don't get any funny idea's off getting out of here because I wont hesitate to kill you." He smirked before closing the door and locking it from the outside.

Hey guys thanks for reading. I hope you liked it so far. I dont know about this chapter i might change it... idk let me know if you liked it or not.

Love you.

Comment Vote Share.

Ps first horror store so bare with me.