12 // rip my rep

The Previous Night After Jae Left..

---

abarelyexisting_y/n

I'm special :')))

-

min_shipgigi // ugly with or with out the ugly filter to be real tho 

kim_rooyOUNg //  did you see the rumor photos @ min_shipgigi

min_shipgig // about ?

kim_rooyOUNg // see for yourself. the hoe can't even stay with one guy if she got lucky enough to find one who could stand her annoying ass

 the hoe can't even stay with one guy if she got lucky enough to find one who could stand her annoying ass

this is supposedly @ the_jungg_jae_hyun and @ abarelyexisting_y/n lastnight. seems innocent enough, but people across the street said they heard moaning all the way from their house. also said they saw jaehyun walking to her house. but it gets worse.

this is said to be some "loser" (sources words, not mine) at school named moon taeil and Y/N

this is said to be some "loser" (sources words, not mine) at school named moon taeil and Y/N. it seems pretty coupley looking to me. so tell me Y/N. which one are you with? or are you really the two-timing whore that you're eventually going to have to admit to someday.

me // .....um, I barely know Taeil, and whatever you or your stupid fucking "sources" heard, is not entirely true nor your business.

first_man_on_moon.tl // wait what.......

min_shipgigi // but in a way you admit it, you slut. 

the_jungg_jae_hyun // okay.. um- Y/N, I thought that we we're okay... :( wth..

---

So that was that; Y/N was labeled the class slut just because of rumors and misinterpreted info. Sure, Jaehyun and Y/N did fool around a little- well, a lot. But whether someone had proof of that or not, it was none of anyone's business regardless. Y/N hadn't the first clue of who heard the "noises" and took those photos, but she was determined to seek answers. Little did she know, that there was a sea mass of students prepared to destroy her and her already beaten-in-lips reputation. She, an already unpopular girl, but the bombshells whom have bullied Y/N for a generation would stop at nothing to make her life a miserable wreck like always.

And it was bad that the triangle involved two exes, one of which was Y/N, and the ex boyfriend, Jung Jaehyun.

---