14

"Ahhhh Stop!" She cries out as I cut her legs again. She can't possibly be serious what a damn weakling but I give her props she lasted longer with the pain than the others. She wailed while trying struggling against the chains with as much force she could give but of course, she failed miserably. I smiled and held her face there it is that scared and terrified look in her eyes. I could never get enough of that.

"You are quite the fighter, I like you," I smirk. She didn't say anything all she did was go limp and close her eyes. That's weird she usually tries to bite me or something. Did she give up? Well, whatever I'm going to order some Chinese food. I left her in the room alone and walked downstairs. I retrieved my phone and ordered for two since she has to eat as well. I went back upstairs and she looked dead so I quickly walked over to her and grabbed her arm. She still had a pulse but she was awfully weak. I sighed and grabbed the gauze and stitches and other medical stuff. I still had my pain medication so she can take some of that. I put alcohol and peroxide on all of her cuts and gently wipe it all the blood off.

She did lose a lot of blood maybe I should take her to... no, call my doctor to check her out, just make sure she's alright. And that bear trap wound did a number on her which that cause her to lose blood as well. I took off her chains, picked her up bridal style and took her to my room. She intrigues me more and more in her state she seems peaceful and yet in pain. It's weird I have an urge to protect her from everything and everyone including myself. But I want her to stay with me forever. I sat her on my bed and I dialed my doctor and informed him that I need him to help my friend. I looked back at her "now I have to fix you up and make sure you're ok, consider yourself lucky." I said chuckling

I love my new toy so much and she's sturdier than the rest of them. I put her hair in a messy bun and I wiped the blood out with a wet towel. Her hair is difficult because of the length but I managed with it. I'll make her clean up her blood once she gets up. I looked back at her and walked out the room. Stupid heart always making me feel weird and shit. I fucking hate it I sat down and turned on my video game. This is going to be fun playing games is what I do best. Maybe I should dye my hair when I'm done? But what color blonde, brown, red, or gray? I am just going to do gray. I paused my game and went upstairs to the bathroom. I grabbed the hair dye and mixed it putting it in my hair. Now I have to wait for it do its thing and then I can hop in the shower. I went back downstairs and unpaused my game. I smashed every button on the control like my life depended on it. I got countless headshots and I still had many lives left. I was about to win but I heard a commotion upstairs so I died. I snarled what the fuck does she think she's doing?! I threw my controller on the couch and went upstair anger radiating off me. I went in my room to see her crawling on the floor. "I-it hurts," She said and then fell unconscious again. I walked up to her and kicked her.

"Hey get back in the bed why the fuck did you even get out?! Oh is it because you want to have more injuries?" I smirked at her state she is so helpless I love it. I picked her up and laid her back on the bed. "The doctor will be here soon so just stay in the damn bed for fuck's sake" I bit her wrist when I pulled away she was cold so I put her under the covers. "Hey, you better not die on me! You're all that I have for entertainment!" I grabbed her cheeks and scanned her face she really looked dead but her pulse said otherwise. I laid her back down and went to take a shower since I still had the hair dye in my head. I stripped down naked and walked into the bathroom turning the water hot. I walked back in the room and grabbed a towel and put my clothes on the bed next to Kaina. I eyed her once more before turning into the bathroom.
I walked in feeling the heat of the water running through my hair. It's relaxing actually for me to just stand under hot water.

I wash my hair and then my body and when I finished up I get out putting the towel around my waist and blow drying my hair. I walked out and took my towel off and put on my Calvin Klein's underwear and then my sweats and I get under the cover with her. I pulled her into my embrace feeling her soft breathing on my chest. I started to think about doing more things to her like putting her in my basement and having even more fun. Maybe put her on an electric chair or putting her in a bondage state. So many possibilities yet so much time. And there my mind goes again, thinking of being with her forever. She groaned and snuggled into me closer. This feels nice, sure I had girlfriends but I never felt this way about anybody. I will keep her here forever. I'll never let her leave me, never

Ding dong

The ring of doorbell woke me out of my thoughts. I slowly move my body and jogged downstairs. I retrieved my wallet on the living room table and I went to the door.

"Hello... Well damn, you're hot as fuck! Here is your food sir, You know you don't have to pay me in cash for the food" she pushed her boobs out indicating me that's she's a slut and wants me to fuck her. And her flirting is annoying me.

"How about I take my food I ordered." I leaned down to her ear. "And you get the fuck out my face before that slutty Little body of yours gets slit open any and everywhere as you scream for me to stop with every open wound that causes blood to seep and pour out." I grabbed her neck and gave it a tight squeeze before pushing her to the cold hard ground. Laughing like a hyena at her petrified expression and slammed the door in her face. I examined through the peek hole and saw her scrabble to her feet like a rat and haul ass to her delivery car. "That's what I thought" I smiled and walked back upstairs. She laid there cuddled with my pillow, she looks so cute like that.

I went over to her and shook her awake. She woke up but as soon as we made contact she froze and winced in pain.

"You haven't eaten all day so I ordered us some Chinese takeout," I said handing her the bag

"T-thank you" she reached out to grab it from me but the pain struck her and she let out a small whimper. I walked over to her and sat the food on the dresser. I grabbed her wrist yanking it towards me. She stiffened at the contact and avoided contact with me.

"Do you want me to feed you?" I questioned making her look at me

"No I'll feed myself," she said with cold eyes

"I don't care I'll feed you rather you want me to or not!" I sat my food on the dresser and took hers in my hand. She looked to the side avoiding me. I grabbed her cheeks and gave them a squeeze. "Open your mouth I'm not letting your dumbass starve! So either you open them or I'll force your ass to eat it and cut you open again the choice is yours." I snarled

She had a tear roll down her cheek and she opened her mouth. I wiped the tear and feed her the fried rice and orange chicken. She started eating, trying to hide her hunger by eating slow. "I want to try to eat on my own if that's ok," she said just below a whisper.

"Ok" I handed her the food and she slowly stretched out her arms to take it. And when she did she starting eating more comfortably. I smiled a little and went to get my pain medication for her. And I handed it to her with her drink. She set her food down and took one pill and drank it down.

We sat in pure and yet satisfying silence. I even turned on a movie for us. I stole glances at her once in a while but my mind slowly kept wandering to her body. She had curves in the right places. She caught me staring so she looked scared and tried to scoot over but I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to me.