I wish

I chose the meat properly as I thought what should i cook for my boyfriend for tonight. He gonna be home tonight after a week of trip for his work. Kim Taehyung, my mom chose him to be my husband as in "arrange marriage". At first I didn't want since I got a boyfriend and I loved him so bad.

I don't know what happened but after my parents forced me to marry Taehyung, I wanted to tell Jungkook about it and planned to announce my parents about our relationship. Jungkook and I, both were 20 and already planned to get married once we reach 23. I tried to called him, texted him, I even went to his house. But nothing. He left me without a single word. I kept trying to find him after awhile I knew I already lose him.

Taehyung was good to me. Actually really good and I was slowly fell for him. Its been a year we are together. I am happy. He doesn't touch me yet, By touch i mean sex. He said he will wait till we get married. Talk about marriage I'm gonna be his wife in 3 more months.

I was done choosing and about to pay for it but someone bumped into me. The meat fell down and I squat down to picked it up. I felt a hand grab on my hand.

"I'm so sorry I am in rus-" he stopped. Yes, he. And then I looked up to see him. My heart suddenly stopped for awhile and I widened my eyes. He did the same thing. "J-Jungkook?" I said softly. "Y-y/n.." He fastly got up and tried to run away from me. Of course I will not let him go like what he did to me last 2 years. I grabbed his wrist.

"Jungkook stop. We need to talk" He listened to me. Slowly facing me, he looked somewhere else but not me. "Let me pay this first"

We were on the bench sitting next to each other. He didn't let a single word out of his mouth. "Jungkook, spill it out already. You know you owed me an explanation right?" I glanced at him. He gulped. "I have nothing to explain. Y/n.. I need to go" He was ready to get up but my question made him froze.

"Do you have someone better than me?" I asked without looking at him.
"What do you mean?" he asked me instead of answering my question.
"Is that why you left me?" I felt the urge to cry but I held it from flowing.
"Y-Y/n.. I-" his phone rang. He picked it up and mumbled something. He looked at me a little. "I need to go... I'm so sorry" And he left me. As soon as I heard his steps further away from me, I let out my tears. I couldn't believe I let him left me for the second time.

I was at the kitchen cook for dinner. I was sad about the event earlier but I shook it away because I wanted to welcome my boyfriend with a big smile. While I was cooking, my phone rang. 'Taebear' I answered it quickly. "Hey Tae! I missed y-" "Babe I couldn't come home tonight. I got something urgent to do". My smile slowly turned into frown. "oh..okay um so what about tomorr-" he hung up. I was confused. What just happened? He never did that. Beside he will tell me "I love you" before he hung up. I shrugged it off maybe he's very busy.

It's been 3 days Taehyung always said he's busy. He didn't come to meet me once. I was afraid he wouldn't leave me like how Jungkook left me. I went out to clear my mind and I brought soju with me. I drink it on my way home. On the other side of the street, I saw a figure walking to the street that I walked right now. It looked like... Jungkook. I didn't know if it's true or not. Maybe I was too drunk. I always saw him if I drunk after he left me. But something told to go to him so I ran to him and hugged him.

"Jungkook! I missed you.. Dont leave me... please stay with me. I am so lonely right now" I whined while I cried on his chest. He looked at me. "Y/n..? what are doing here? Wait.. are you drunk? Where is your boyfriend?" I looked up at him. "He is busy. Always busy and doesnt have-" then something clicked on my mind. "Jungkook, I.. never said I have a boyfriend to you.. how did you know..?" I frowned. "Jungkook.. please don't leave me. I missed you. Don't you missed me huh? I did everything just to reach you but you disappeared. Now you are here. You can't get away from me anymore" I sniffed

He looked at me while he cupped my face. "Babe.. I missed you too. but as much as I love you.. I need to sacrificed our relationship.." he kissed my forehead.
"What are you saying~?" I stared at him drunkly.
"Nothing.. I hope you are happy with your future husband. Please know that my feelings for you is still the same. Its just that we are not.. fated to be together. But if we do, I will be the one that come to you first and I will never do the same mistakes again." he smiled. Slowly he lets me go and gave me a long kissed on my lips before he walked away from me.

Little did they know, someone was watching them from afar and wish he could turn back time where he could just reject the offer. He was just too in love with her from the first time he saw her when they were in college.
___

"I wish I can find you before the engagement happened because I'm still in love with you"
- Y/N

"I wish I was not stupid enough to listened to her dad.. and just go to her because she is the one for me"
- JJK

"I wish I was not selfish and thought about only myself"
- KTH