Piper

I looked out the window. We had only been driving for SEVEN HOURS!

The seven, Nico, Will, Reyna, and Thalia were all taking a road trip. Frank was driving. The backseat of the car was Chaos. 

Hazel was sitting next to Frank in the passenger seat, and he was driving. Annabeth, Percy, Jason, and Piper were sitting in the firt row in the backseat, with Jason and Percy by the windows. Leo was hanging on the armrest and constantly changing the radio, much to Franks complaints, who claimed that "the driver got to choose".

In the backseat, Thalia and Reyna were chillaxing.

Will and Nico were Next to them. 

Leo finally stopped changing the station, and said, "Hey guys! youu're all bored right?"

Annabeth looked up from her laptop, where she and Piper were sharing headphones and listening to who knows what, and making Percy and Jason giggle at the video. They kind of had a "cool demigods club".  We didn't actually have a club, most everyone else was intimidated by us. "excuse me? " She says. " I have a question , Leo." Annabeth says, a glint her grey eyes.

"what?" 

Can you see your brain?" She says.

"of course not, I thought you were supposed to be smart."

everyone ooohed.

"can you touch your brain?" She asks, smirking.

"no, can you,?" He asks trying to roast her but failing.

"Oooooh, okaaay, so you don't have a brain?" She says. We all burst out laughing. 

Leo said back, "I'd slap you, but, that would be animal abuse"

everyone gasped.

"Sorry Leo, Im mature enough to realize ow bad you are at roasting, and you'd better stop before you get hurt."

"that's really strange Annabeth, because you are always so quiet."

"Don't mistake silence for weakness, Leo." Hazel says.

Leo ignoed her. "Apply cold water to that burn, Leo" I say. Annabeth gives me a High-five. Everyone except Leo laughs. 

"As I was saying... we should play truth or Dare!!!"....