Chapter 4

Enjoy :)

Chapter 4

“Hey dad.” Lexi says looking at the computer. “How’s Hawaii.”

“It’s not what I expected I’ve been having so much fun out here.” Charles reply. “How’s New York?”

“It’s fine not what I expected. I’m actually enjoying myself.” Lexi answers and then her thoughts drifts off to Marie eyes, her smile, when she blushes. She and Marie have been hanging out for three weeks now and Lexi couldn’t get enough of her.

“Who is it?” Charles asks interrupting Lexi thoughts.

“Who is who?” Lexi asks confuse.

Charles smiles, “You like someone and I want to know who the lucky girl is.”

“Dad there are many lucky girls trust me.” Lexi answers hoping her dad wouldn’t see right through her lie.

Charles smiles and doesn’t push the subject he just says, “Well I have met someone.”

“That’s great.” Lexi grins. “What’s her name, how does she look, how old is she?”

Charles laughs at the thousand questions but only answers one, “Her name is Sophia.”

“I’m happy for you dad but I don’t need any younger siblings okay, Charles.” Lexi laughs.

Charles nods his head in agreement, “Honey I have to go but promise me one thing.”

“Yeah dad anything.” Lexi thinks he was about to say something about the company but she was surprise when she heard him say, “Don’t be afraid of love and commitment.”

And before Lexi could reply he disconnects Skype. She throws her head back onto the pillow and asks, “What the hell he meant by that.”

 She then hears a knock at her door. She gets up and throws on a t-shirt that stops at her thighs. When she opens the door she is surprise to see Marie.

“Hey.” Marie says but her eyes start to roam down to Lexi perfect long legs. “Um…I brought you…Um…”

Lexi leans on the door laughing, “Marie come in.”

Marie walks in and sits on the couch and she says, “I brought you your clothes.”

Lexi grabs the red shirt and blue shorts, “Our first argument you we’re wearing these.”

“Yeah that was a fun morning.” Marie smiles.

“You should have seen yourself that night. Do you remember anything?” Lexi asks.

“No did I do something embarrassing.”

“Yes, you told me your address was 1234 abcd.” Lexi explains. “Finally I got you into my condo and I don’t know what it is but you got really horny.”

Marie turns red and covers her face in embarrassment. “What did I do?”

“You strip out your dress and told me you want me.” Lexi answers.

“I’m so sorry.”

“You don’t have to apologize for wanting me it’s normal.” Lexi smiles.

“You’re so full of yourself.” Marie says.

“You love it.” Lexi replies then stands asking, “Want anything I have cookies and ice-cream.”

Marie eyes start to travel from Lexi thighs down to her long perfect legs. “I wasn’t planning on staying that long.” Marie stands.

“Why I have movies.” Lexi states.