Chapter 6

YOUR POV
It's 6am early in the morning , you woke up because you couldn't sleep and you tend to have bad memories everynight . You woke up and did the same morning routine and change into this 👇🏻

(You may be a nerd but you're trying to wear something making yourself "presentable")

You went down to see the sink filled with dishes to be washed . You quickly washed it and cooked some simple breakfast for your brother and went to school .
SKIP TO WHEN YOU REACHES SCHOOL
Once I reach the school , the lively atmosphere changed into cold and disgust once they saw me . When I was walking to my locker I heard insults like "sluts" "go cut yourself" "nobody likes you" "go jump down a bridge right now" "nobody even cares if you're here" Classes last just like everyday , throwing insults to me , throwing crumbled paper to me , it's like they have nothing else to do . I ignore them for the whole class and finally it's time for lunch !!

I went in the cafeteria to see it filled with people chatting , eating and laughing with their friends . I get a tiny bit of sadness because I don't have any friend to talk to or have fun with . I snapped out of my thought and went to queue to buy food . I was queuing until I heard screams and shouts saying "OPPA! OPPA! " I knew it was BTS and hope they didn't notice me . I shrugged it off my thoughts since it was almost my turn to order the food . I was ordering my food until someone cut me off .
"Hey guys check what I found ?" hoseok said .
"What?" Jungkook asked
"A PIG AHAHAHAH " hoseok replied . And after he said that the cafeteria is filled with laughter . I ignore all the laughs and insults and went to a corner to eat my food . I was making my way to the corner until someone put out their foot infront of me . And me being the clumsy girl , I didn't notice and tripped . All my food spilled on the ground and I could hear laugh and snickers again . I look up to see who tripped me , and it's no other than jimin .
"Oops sorry my legs kinda long you know " jimin said .
I rolled my eyes , stood up and clean the dust of my pants . Then I felt something wet on my head . Milk . That bitch poured milk on my head !! Who's that bitch ? The "queenka" of the school , jimin's girlfriend . Her minions , came to the front and poured milk on my head as well . I saw my brother passing by , giving me a disgusted glare and a disappointed look and went away . Once they're done pouring food on me , I went to the bathroom to clean myself up . I took out my razor blade again and carve on my wrist . I couldn't feel any pain anymore instead I felt satisfied . It kinda hurts how it doesn't hurt me anymore and knew that I was addicted to cutting . How I wish mum and dad were here to stop me from cutting . I cleaned the cuts I did and winced as the water touches my fresh cuts . I went out of the bathroom to hear the bell rang . I went to my locker and took stuff that I need and went to my next class - Maths class ughh .
Sorry I know it's quite boring but bare with me till the "interesting part" . I mean it's interesting to me tho but dk if it's to you ..... anyways thanks for reading !!!!! <3