im sorry im sorry im sorry

well, damn.

i really feel like trash for not following through with my promise i made to the readers who still bother to check back here.

it was months ago and i truly do feel bad kdjffj. listen, i swear i did try to write something but it was really, really hard.

i wouldn't expect any of you guys to understand because im assuming most of you still stan one direction.

im sure most of you by now (but for people who don't) im into kpop now, and i know lots of you don't like that. but since i don't focus on 1d anymore, nor do i feel the same amount of love i used to (I DO STILL LOVE THEM THO, just the other day i cried bc of history) so it's difficult for me to write. Also, i have 0 love for larry. all of that is definitely gone,  and when i try to write anything new on these fics it makes me cringe hard.

basically what im trying to say is im officially breaking my promise from 67372885 years ago. im sorry but i just can't write here anymore. i doubt anyone even still checks this account for anything, but i still feel the need to apologize. if any of you guys are wondering i do still write, i made another account for my kpop things ( chansoosus ) if you would like to read my stuff over there.

again, i feel so bad and im so sorry.

but i also want to thank you all. for getting this account to where it is now. i remember when i found this app and i made this account, i was not confident in my writing at all. then one day, everything changed and my stories were getting attention, because of you guys. whether you've been with me since the start or just found my (disgusting, messy, dusty, abandoned) account yesterday, i thank you. so much. i also thank the miniscule amount of friends i had here, i love them and i will always.

sometimes i will come back here to check this account, even though i know nothing will change. but i'll still check.

well...i guess this is the official final sign off???

i love you all, and thank you.
dekayla x

***(p.s. this note will be posted on EVERY STORY on this account.)

cutie pa tootie ; larryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara