os

Hii guyz anaz here came with new os

I hope u guyz like this ...lets move to the story...

The sceene starts with laksh kavya mrg...raginii left home with heavy heart...she tried to attempt suicide...everyone rescued her...

Doc : shekhar jii...she is 1 month pregnant..nd plz take care of her...she was in depression thats not good for her health...its will affect her baby...

Daadi : doc...plz recue my ladoo..nd plz abort her child...hereafter i dont wish to reflect even his shadow on her...then how could i allow her to carry that laksh child...impossible... he was a cheater nd he dont deserve my laddoo love...

He is the only person runied my laddoo life

Shomi : maa y did u saying like this ...i knew he was wrong..but this baby...

Wt sin that baby did plz allow it to come out this world ...

Doc : dont fight here...she needs rest nd u dadima i cant do any abortion without raginii nd laksh permission... not only me no one allow to do this abortion... by saying this she left...

Shomi nd shekhar informed this news to swara... nd he strictly said dont said this news to laksh ....

Swr : nodd nd informed this to everyone except laksh kavya...

In first night :

Kavya brings milk to laksh...he drank it..she said laksh...everyone was showing angry to me.... ( their bla bla conversation )

On the another side... dhaadhi said ....i will never allow this child to show this world...it was symbol of revenge... i cant see my ladoo in pain... i knew how to kill this child... by saying this she caressed raginii hair nd moved to kitchen to bring milk for her....

Within sec raginii opened her eyes...tears skipped from her eyes 😭😭😭 she placed her hands on her belly...then cried lot...i am really sorry baby...i cant able to show ur dad...he betrayed me..nd married some other...but i promise to u dr  i can able to give so much of love nd care for u...mumma will always there for u

Dhaadhi i cant allow u to kill my baby...y did u said this is symbol of revenge...

Noo dhadhii maa...its symbol of my love...i dont knew y he betrayed me...but i am sure i saw that pure love in his eyes...i felt that was genuine... Thatsy i surrendered myself to him , i am not that much fool to lost my virginty to him

But y did u cheat me laksh i cant understand anything ... its k i will never disturb u again in ur life...now i wanna give birth to ur child...

Dhadhii came back to her room...she was not their...they searched her everywhere...but cant found her anywhere...they informed that to swara...they moved to search raginii...but couldnt find her anywhere

Two week later :

Still they didnt get any news about raginii...everyone was worried about raginii...dp registered every property on raginii baby names without laksh kavya knowledge....

On the another side laksh starts to miss raginii presence...he was behaving strange...he dont knew wts happening to him... kavya controlling laksh...nd makes him against on his family....

Cz she was giving druggs to laksh to get his property....her intention is only his property... the fact is laksh still loving raginii...his love towards her is not fake...cz of drugss effect he was doing like this without his controll...

Laksh totally irrittated by her each nd every activity...but he was helpless here when he came back to his sence .....now he was addicted to druggs...he cant live without  druggs nowdays ...thats y he cant go back to raginii...