Part 26

"Sooooo," Jack says breaking the silence.

"The silence was nice and you just ruined it," Casey says whilst laughing at him.

"Sorry."

"Its mad to think a month ago today we finally met in person," Casey's says whiles a smile beams on her face.

"Not trying to be cheesy or anything but honestly Casey this has been the best month of my life," Jack says.

He leans in for a kiss. Its not like any other  kiss, But its also not a make out kiss. The kiss was passionate. It lasted for a few minutes. 

"What have you got planned then?" Casey asks him.

"I have a surprise for you, let me just go get the others because they want to film it," Jack says as they both walk out of their room making their way to Zach and Daniel's room.

The girls also come out of their room, as does Corbyn. They all get their phones out and begin to record as they had a slight idea what it was. Jack blindfolds Casey and hold her hand to lead her.

"I dont trust you," She says whilst laughing.

"You're going to love it," Jack tells her.

They all get into the elevator and make their way down to the ground floor. The back-yard of the hotel. The hotel owner let Jack borrow it for the day.

"We are nearly here," Jack tells her.

They walk into the yard. Everyone's Jaws dropped.

"Why is everyone so quiet?" Casey asks.

"Take your blindfold off." Jack says.

So she takes it off. She lets her eyes adjust before she actually looks. Tears form in her eyes as she notices the surprise. The room is full of fairy lights and photos of the two of them. From their facetime screenshots to all of the photos they've took since they met. There's then a blanket in the middle of the room. With a little picnic laid out.

"Jack you really did this all for me?" Casey asks as tears roll down her cheeks.

"Read the letter over there'" He says pointing to an envelope near the food.

She goes over and picks it up. Whiles everyone is still recording she opens it and clears her throat as she is about to read it aloud.

"Casey, This past month of being with you has honestly been the best month of my life. Not only have i grown close to you  but you have helped me learn a lot about myself. The distance killed me, and us having to be distant once we finish our tour here breaks my heart. You make me the happiest i've ever been. Happy one month anniversary gorgeous, i love you so much."

Casey hugs jack and this lasts for about five minutes. 

"So do you like the surprise?" Rebecca asks her.

"I love it," Casey replies.

They all leave Casey and Jack alone. Jack and Casey spend the rest of their time there before they leave for Cardiff. As Jack had already packed everything beforehand.