0.9 - Only one choice

Megan's POV

I woke up the next day in my bed with Jugheads arms wrapped around me. The sound of his loud breathing told me he was still asleep. I turned around and faced him. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. I smiled before slowly pushing his hands off me and got out of bed.

I walked into the bathroom and put on my pink robe and put my hair into a bun. Then I walked downstairs and made myself a cup of tea before sitting down on the couch in the livingroom.

I though about yesterday. The fucked up situation with my dad were only one of my problems. The things that happend between me and Jughead later was not good. I was so caught in the moment that I didn't care about all the things Archie my uncle and everyone else was saying about Jughead. But now I know, this can't happen again, beacuse I know I can't fall for him, It's best that we stay friends.

I put down the cup and with that I heard a bang from my bedroom door upstairs. Jughead walked down the stairs just in his jeans. I looked over to the other couch and saw his T-shirt still laying there after last night.

"Here," I laughed and threw him his shirt. He chuckled and threw it on. "Thanks darlin," He smiled and walked over to me. "How are you feeling?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Fine I guess, thanks for staying the night."

"It's nothing to worry about," He smiled. "So, what do you wanna do today?"

I looked suprised at him. He frowned and his smle grew wider.

"I don't know," I slowly said. "Wanna go grab some food?"

"Yeah," He said eagarly. "Can I drive your car? I came on my bike but it's better to take the car in this weather."

"Sure," I laughed and threw the keys to him. He grabbed them and walked outside to my car. I walked upstairs to change into clothes. When I walked outside a few minutes later I noticed Jughead and my car both were gone. I rolled my eyes and walked down to the street. One minute later I saw my car in the end of the street. I was going really fast and Jugheads face showed adrenaline and joy when he drove by me so fast that I felt the wind knock me over and I fell.

"Fucking idiot he's going to get killed," I whispered to myself in the same moment the car showed again on the top of the street. This time he stopped the car were I was standing. I rolled my eyes and walked around it and got into the passenger seat.

"You are going to get killed someday, you know that?" I said half angry half playfully. He looked at me, I glanced back with my arms crossed.

"I know," he said. "But thats probably the way I'll go so I should make sure it's worth it."

I glanced at him, and I watched his expression show shock when I told him my answer. "If you want to go this way, thats okay but you should know you are not the only one on the road, and If you one day loose the control you might end up killing an innocent, and the worst part is, you probably will not die yourself, just kill another person."

He didn't say anything, just drove down the street. I didn't feel sorry for what I've said. If he knew my past, my whole truth he would understand, but today is not the day.

*

We arrived at pops a few minutes later. Jughead had been awfully quiet the whole ride and I decided to speak, meaning to light the mood a little, but right before I got to say something he said. "What are you gonna do about your dad?" 

The question caught me by surprise and I glared at him. He was busy eating his chips while his eyes rested on me. I coughed. "I-I don't know," I stuttered, being completely honest. I really didn't know what the hell I was going to do. Jugheads face turned worried as he watched tears  fill my eyes. 

"Hey you, I'm not going to let anything happen to you," He said in a low voice. He grabbed my hand over the table and squeezed it. I squeezed back and smiled to him. He reached over the table and wiped one of my tears away. 

Later that night he dropped me off at my place along with my car before he got on his bike and drove away. I walked into the house, remembering uncle Rick still being out of town. I grabbed Marcelo and put him into his cage before heading upstairs to my room. When I laid down on my bed I thought about what I could do. I knew I couldn't move back to Atlanta. I left because of abuse, and I would never go back to that life. 

I could run away, but the problem wouldn't be over considering my father still would kill uncle Rick. 

I had only one choice. I have to kill him. I have to kill my father, before he hurt me or anyone I loved or cared about. 

____________________

I'm really sorry for this boring chapter, but i'ts just a filler. Next chaper will be Jugheads POV. I'm also sorry for mistakes, I haven't had the time to look it over yet.

I love you all, please vote and comment! :-D Have a nice day.