7

"I missed you." He muttered, his lips a mere inch away from mine.

"I missed you too." I smiled as his hand slowly trailed down my chest, the other holding the back of my neck. I didn't have to say much else as he leaned in to kiss me, his mouth moving against mine in a way that was rhythmic. Soon enough, I was pulling at the hem of his shirt in a desperate attempt to get it off his body. He lifted his arms up, and in one swift motion I had his shirt off over his head. He smiled at me, and I couldn't help but smile taking in the beauty of the boy in front of me. I don't care how many times I look at him, each time he's more stunning then the last.

"You act like you haven't seen me before." He whispered, laughing quietly.

"You just... You're beautiful."

My eyes immediately shot open at a loud bang on the door, making me blink back the grogginess behind my eyes. Did I just... I'm a teenage boy.

"Shut the fuck up." Knox called. "I need me sleep! There's only 5 minutes left before we have to get up for rehearsals and I plan to use all of it!" He said, his Irish accent making it's way through his long held American one.

Did that really just happen? I looked down towards the lower half of the sheets, throwing my head into the pillow. Morning wood is one thing, but that!? I just had a sex dream with my baby daddy.

I picked up my phone and scrolled through Instagram and Twitter for a little while, trying to get my mind off other things... I wonder if Paxton was able to fall asleep at Ash's last night. I talked to him for at least an hour and a half  before he finally fell asleep in Ash's arms. I wish that could've been me, rocking my son to sleep I stead of Ash, but I did this to myself.

"ALRIGHT KNOX AND CASPER TIME TO GET UP!" Mark shouted clapping his hands as the hotel room door swung open. "Luke and Cash are already in the showers so lets go!" He said ripping the sheets off Knox's bed

"Yeah, in the showers fucking" Knox mumbled, making me laugh. Mark chucked a pillow at him, before threateningly to do the same to me if we didn't get out of bed.

"Come on Irish man lets go!" Mark said, walking over to Knox's bed. When there was no movement, Mark tore the sheets off, taking a hold of Knox's leg and dragging him off the bed. I pulled out my phone to take a picture.. this is definitely going on twitter later.

While they were preoccupied, I made my dash to the bathroom. Unlike Luke and Cash, or Lash as we like to say, I like the privacy of showers... unless it's Flint... Why am I doing this to myself?

•••

"And to hold your hand again that's all I ask," Luke sang bringing the mic up to his face. I didn't ever know what to do with my hands when I wasn't holding my instrument, so I usually just put my hands on the Mic.

"Cuz I love you more than him." Knox sang, skipping across the stage.

"it doesn't feels right anymore" We all sang.

"The way I look at the memories and the way you laughed just brings me back to the past that I'm trying so hard to forget" I sang, finishing this song...That was inspired by the time that I was looking through the old photo album of Flint and I. Yeah, i'm a sap.

"Good job boys, it sounds great. I think that's enough rehearsal, go have some fun." Mark said waving us off. I ran, no, I sprinted off that stage... I just need to see them. I grabbed my car keys and wallet, shoving them in my pocket. It was already 1:00 which meant Flint was home and so was my son and I was stuck in damn rehearsal.

Flint

I was laying on the couch with Pax sitting on my stomach, playing with his stuffed bunny. Casper still hasn't shown up yet, and to say I was disappointed was an understatement... he better have a good excuse... "Dada" Pax asked looking towards me.