IV

Day 4 of 30,                                                                                                                                                                             3 July 2014

leah

I hated school life in Toronto but somewhat enjoyed it here. To be honest, it wasn't a matter of somewhat, I just enjoyed my reputation in this school.

The supposed 'queenka' of this school had it out for me and I absolutely loved that. When she saw me in the corridors, she would always give me a stank look.

She decided to start telling everyone that she was dating Jungkook in order to get some more popularity but that soon crashed down when one of her sidechicks muttered under her breath "To be honest, that Leah girl and her boyfriend are goalsss"

All hell broke loose at that statement and soon the sidechick got a slap mark left on her face. Me being the nice person I am, I jumped in front of the girl and got slapped too.

As an intellectual, I took out my earrings and squared up, ready to fight. Jake looked at me with pleading and worried eyes to stop as a crowd had formed.

"JAE-EUN! STOP RIGHT THIS INSTANT!

I signalled Jake to stall the teacher that was approaching, whilst I held both her wrists together.

After Jake nodded, I grabbed her hair and shoved her into the nearest locker. She wanted to fight me and I gladly approved. 

-

Don't get me wrong, I hate fights when they happen to someone I love but if it's somebody trying to fight me then I'll gladly fight them.

-

She kicked me in the gut to push me back but I caught her leg and flipped her over onto the floor.

In order to cover up the fact that I had beaten her up, I quickly pulled her sidechick to the centre of the circle and bolted up the stairs so that the teacher wouldn't suspect it's me. 

Even if that sidechick got in trouble I did protect her so she should be grateful.

-

At lunchtime, when I entered the cafeteria, cheers were heard until one girl shouted at me

"YOU ARE JUST A FOREIGNER! HOW DARE YOU BEAT UP MY LITTLE SISTER?!

I walked over to her then laughed in her face. "You're just like your sister, stuck up and obnoxious"

Jae-Eun's sister equally had a big posse of girls behind her so I left the whole situation behind and decided to go eat lunch on the rooftop.

As I was walking out, Jae-Eun saw me and decided to come over to me.