MB. 5.

Wednesday morning came, I knew I had to get out of here. I needed to see Romeo, maybe see if I could sneak away, or just ask to leave. Things were strained but I knew at some point we'd have to leave this building. 

The excitement that I might get to go on my date tonight was evident, although short lived when I thought of my face, checking in the mirror I was relieved to see that my face was no longer red or bruised and the imprint of any rings had gone, leaving me looking normal again. The bruises on my body and the scabs on my legs had healed well leaving me smooth and back to how I was before.

I left my room after showering and eating a breakfast bar and headed to the lift. I went up to the penthouse, heading to Romeo's office. I knocked on the door but no sound came from the room, I headed to the door to his private suite, my hands sweaty as I raised my right hand to knock. 

Suddenly as I went to knock the door opened, I was surprised to see Mrs DeMarco opening the door. "Oh my, hello sweetie," she greeted me, leaning in and kissing me on the cheek. 

"Hello Mrs DeMarco," I smiled as she stepped outside from the door. Behind her stood Romeo, his face full of surprise to see me here. "Romeo."

"Mother," Romeo spoke turning to her, "I'll see you out."

She waved him off, "Don't be silly dear, I know my way around." She turned to me and grinned "You just look after my boys."

"Take care, Mrs DeMarco," I nodded to her before she got into the lift. 

As soon as the doors were closed to the lift Romeo looked at me, "I was actually going to call you." He told me as he unlocked his office door and waited for me to go in. 

I obliged and headed into his office, he headed round to his chair and sat down. 

"Take a seat, Blair," he nodded, I sat down and looked up at him. "I am going to arrange for a few people to go quiet, do some research, find out who is their top dog in the Knights of Ren. We need to know who to take out, no boss, no followers."

"And how do you suppose we find out who this person is?" I asked him.

Romeo groaned, "Can you use your brain please Blair? You have the information of all followers, we follow them then we might find the person in charge." 

I smiled, "Okay okay, it can't be too hard can it?"

"You might just need to use your feminine charm," he informed me as he motioned to my whole self with his hand. "Sometimes being a woman helps get the information we need."

"So this is why you have kept me after all this time?" I joked as I stood up. "Tonight, I need to head back to my flat, grab some fresh clothes, sort some stuff out."

Romeo raised an eyebrow, "Just be safe." He shook his head, "I'm not happy with you leaving today, tomorrow you will be joining the team watching out for the man of the hour."

"It could well be a woman," I joked as I walked towards the door. "I will see you tomorrow."

"Be back by 9 am, I'm going to be calling a meeting" he told me before I headed out the office.