*Encounter*

×.×

Jungkook was your average, emotionless teenager and you may think he's angsty but he really isn't. He was know for keeping a poker face no matter the situation. People were starting to think it was a medical problem with talks and rumors going around Hanakuri High that his home life wasn't great either. Talks of how his mother also had a reputation.

After putting on his uniform, he realized that if he spent any more time at home, he'd be late for school. With that, he grabbed so toast and stuck in his mouth before running to school. His face completely indifferent.

Now, on the other hand, Yoongi was waiting for his childhood friend Jimin, to meet him outside his house so they could finally head to school. Alas, no sign of Chim Chim. He started pacing in a deformed circle, trying to entertain himself in the smallest way before he died of boredom. I could still be sleeping. Ugh. He was going around for about the fifth time when he saw a junior running towards him.

Uniforms were the same for all grades but the shade of blue the tie had, for both male and female, got darker as the students got older. He , himself having a navy blue one, only got a glimpse  of what was the freshman's sky blue tie.

Jungkook straight up headbutted the poor senior as they both went tumbling. His sweet, delicious piece if toast discarded on the floor. No sadness showed on his face though. He readied himself mumble a small sorry before moving on. Though, one look at his face and no words came out.

For once, his face contorted into a ghost if a smile and his face went all pink. The man in  front if him was the most beautiful human being that was to exist. Jungkook didn't even know the guy's name but he knew that this simple encounter was bound to be fate. The god of love, destiny, luck, you name it! was on his side.

He was the only one to make Jungkook feel any happy emotion. Without even doing anything at all. He will probably be the only one, so Jungkook had to be by his side. Always. Right? What if he doesn't? What if he rejects him? What if he's taken away?! No. Never

Yoongi had gotten up a while ago and just started at the freshman who still seemed to be in a strange daze.
" Hello?" He seems to have gotten the boy's attention. " You okay?" The boy seemed hesitant to touch Yoongi's hand, and in a moment's notice, he pushed himself up and ran away. Yoongi was dumfounded. Bored again as well. Soon enough, Jim in walked out, looking as glamorous as ever and they finally headed towards Akademi High.

Jungkook noticed the person from before, who he now realized was a senior and two years above him, walking in with someone else. His beautiful, mint-haired, smooth, god-like senpai walking into the school grounds with some blonde haired male bimbo. I'm sorry. I love Jimin. These are not my words. I guess they are tho.....since k wrote it..bye. How would he think that he could just casually laugh with his senpai.

"senpai❤" Jungkook said. To absolutely no one. Someone get this guy some friends.

Extra Details;

Bold font = Author's note.

×.× = Third Person { Cause I'm too lazy to write these every time....}

J.JK = Kookie's P.O.V

M.YG = Yoongi's P.O.V

??? = Can't think of anything else.right now.