Chapter Seven: Deep Goldie ~ Convincing them ~

( Toy Chica's POV )
Toy Freddy smirked. "God man, Mira you saved us." We were watching them. I liked it myself. Goldie appeared in front of us, mad as hell. "I want more." He said. "I want to thrust him so hard his ass will hurt..."
Dang man you getting deep in this

Toy Freddy smiled. "Aye, lad, we know ye want to but Ye had to go back here anyway. Ye still getting revived." Foxy said. Mira whispered a "it's ready"
ITS ALLLIVVEEEEE!!! ITS ALLLIVVEEEEE!!!!

A moment later Goldie was back but his clothes were different. "Awesome!""He said. "Anyway, I want Spring to know something..."
WAT

"What would that be, Goldie boo?" I teased.
Lol rlly

"Show him how sexy I can be..." He said. "Don't show us the packs, I get jealous." Bonnie exclaimed and ran off. "Well Bonnie isn't here so I will~"
GOLDIE-

Then he showed us. Damn, so hot!
OH XD OKAY

"Eyes, the eyes..." Chica said. Freddy smirked a bit.
:))))))

Mangle fainted. "Hon, wake up I know your faking. " She mumbled a little "Too hot" and passed out completely. "Told you..." Goldie said.
LOL WOW

( Goldie's POV )
I was kinda surprised with their reactions, but I continued. "Oh, and wait until I show Spring all I got." "From the first thing you said, I know it will get deep." Toy Bonnie said. Jack had his face covered the whole time. "Whatcha hiding?" I asked. He showed me his face, so red. "Ahh~" I said, smirking.
Jack being so shady sometimes XD

"Also, something I will do to him, his moans of pleasure but his urge to touch me." I smirked. Only Freddy knew what I was talking about but I wouldn't go over anything. "Oh how good we-"
So deep Goldie

I was stopped by a little warmth surrounding me and Spring's moans in my head. Like something replaying. The heat made me get lighter and wobbly.
Lol

I still feel Spring on me... I fainted.
I knew it!

( Foxy's POV )
"Welp, that just happened." Mangle said. "Yep." I said. "He needs a bit of rest." Mira said. He started to float towards his room. I wondered how he did it, but like we guessed, magic.
MAGIC

"When Spring be coming back we shouldn't kill him." I said calmly. Toy Freddy growled. "That bastard!? We need to!" Freddy threatened him. "If you lay a finger on either of them I will kick and punch you until you bleed! And to make it worse, leave you to bleed! YOU are the bastard!"
BlueStreakGirl: STOP TELEPORTING BREAD TO ME YOU BASTARDS!! * bread appears out of a portal *

"Freddy is right and you know what TF made me do to Goldie? Yeah! THAT! And he was so in pain but I couldn't stop myself. "Jack said.
OH YEAAAA

Goldie was somehow back in action." At least i learned how to do it to Spring~" he said.
Lol back to gold bear

"Fine!" Toy Freddy said. "Good, it's settled. And Goldie, I guess you may go on now."
Lol its fun to watch Goldie talk while the others like WAT

Goldie smiled and kept talking on and on about it and it got deep.
Deep Goldie

( Springtrap's POV )
I was as red as a tomato. Everything he said was...wow! And when he showed everyone.... Oh gosh it was so handsome. So hot. I just want to do it again but fully. Do it all so deep... So deep, so deep. The deepest it can get...
Oh my

When I noticed that I was going to have a dream, I smiled. The chance to finally do it...
Lol

I touched the door knob and it shocked my arm. The shock wasn't that strong. Izze walked over. I was dressed now but I was watching the camera. I covered it from her view. "Hello Izze! Where are the others?"
Hi izze from a Barbie world XD

"I should have taken you back but it's night. Morning would be safer." But...
:)

I had an idea.
What could it be!

----

We partied in the house, having move night and everything. It was fun! I ordered pizza from Freddy's and To prevent Freddy from seeing me I had to hide. It was funny. All he saw was my ears but he ignored it.
Lol

After having our little party, it was time for bed. Plushtrap sighed. He needed to talk to me. but only two sentences came out.
Hmm?

"Daddy, it's me you find evil. See you in your nightmares"
Wat no

I blacked out.
Oh my