Chapter 6

"he went to hide in his room because he lost hide and seek." Tony replied. Phil raised an eye brow.

"Tony tried to play a game with Steve without telling him." Bruce said. Phil nodded.

"hey why is there blood in the floor, did Tony get hurt?" Natasha ask as she and Clint walked in smelling food.

"no, Tony beat up Loki for calling Bruce a monster." Phil replied.

"not a monster." Tony glared.

"and why is he not a monster?" Phil ask.

"because monsters can't be loved and I love him." Tony said nodded his head. Phil chuckled. Natasha nodded.

"he's got a point there." Natasha agreed. Tony grinned at her, then looked at Clint.

"he's mean." Tony said pointing. Clint shook his head.

"I'm sorry I shoved you." Clint said. Tony nodded.

"good." Tony said and watched Bruce cook.

"wait Loki's here?" Clint ask. Bruce nodded.

"he's in the living room with Thor." Bruce replied. curious, the assassins walked into the living room to check it out. there he was, maybe seven, on the floor coloring while Thor cleaned the blood from the floor. there was dry blood under his nose.

"alright Tony." Natasha grinned giving him a highfive. "how many times did you have to punch him to make him bleed?" Natasha ask.

"twice!" Tony grinned.

"don't encourage him." Bruce replied.

"aw come on Bruce, he was defending you. thats adorable." Natasha said. Bruce shot her a look and she shook her head. Phil chuckled and headed to go look for Steve.

"I'm bored." Tony said.

"sorry 'bored'. I'm Bruce." Bruce replied. Tony groaned.

"thats such a stupid joke." Tony said. Bruce shrugged.

"not everyone can be genius like you." Bruce said.

"yeah but you're smarter then that." Tony replied. Bruce chuckled, a small smile on his face.

"yeah I guess I am." Bruce said. he turned and sat Tony on the ground. "go play so I can cook in peace and don't you dare go near Loki." Bruce warned. Tony nodded and took off into the living room. he looked around.

"hey where'd Phil go?" Tony ask. "Jarvis! where's Phil?" Tony ask.

"Agent Coulson has gone to retrieve Captain Rogers." Jarvis replied.

"thanks J." Tony said, heading for the elevator.

"leave him alone." Natasha said, picking Tony up and turning him around.

"but I want to play with Phil." Tony said.

"Phils busy." Natasha said. Tony pouted.

"but Bruce told me to go play and Phils the only one around here that likes to play." Tony said.

"I'll play." Natasha said. Tony looked at her a moment.

"well, okay I guess, but don't break my toys. I made more while I waited for Steve to find me." Tony said running over to where he'd been hiding. he opened the door and pulled out a bunch of toys he'd made.

"maybe you should play with Loki." Clint said.

"Bruce said I can't. not that I'd want to. I don't play with bad guys and Thor said Loki had to go back to jail if he wasn't good. only bad guys go to jail." Tony said. Natasha sat on the floor and played with Tony for a good while.