Secrets Never Stay Secret. Part 5

Hey guys!! How's everyone doing? Sorry uploads have only been happening once a week, but I've been with Uni and stuff. But my last exam is tomorrow thank goodness!! I can't wait to get a good nights sleep :P

Well I need to get back to the last minute revision, so I'll leave it here :D

Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. Please Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter :)

Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER FIVE

“Where has Alex gone?” Ashley asked as we walked over to the bar.

“He’s probably somewhere with some girl.” I knew that’s where he probably is, since that’s where he always ends up on a night out. “Let’s get a drink and he’ll probably come over soon.” I sat down on one of the free stools by the bar. A group of us came to a club for Alex’s twenty-first, but everybody has gone off doing their own thing.

“Let’s get some drinks then.” Ashley said while drumming on the bar enthusiastically. “My shout for these ones,” she smiled and got the attention of one of the barmaids.  

After we got our drinks, Ashley began her interrogation that I knew was coming at some point. “So are you and what’s his name official then?” She smirked before trying to hide it, by taking a sip of her drink.

 “I don’t know Ash,” I laughed slightly at how keen she is to hear all about this. “I’m just taking it one step at a time. Let’s not talk about this and just have fun, okay?” I smiled before taking a sip of my drink, not really wanting to talk about Tobias. Not just yet anyway, especially since Alex is a bit weary of him and he hasn’t even met him.

“Well, are you going out with him again?”

“We’re going out for dinner on Monday. And his name is Tobias, Ashley. So stop going ‘what’s his name’.” I laughed and shook my head at her.

“How did it go when he came over to your dad’s house?” She turned around in her stool so she was fully facing me.

“Yeah it was fine. We had a nice chat about stuff. And then we went to the cinema which was nice. But, yeah, I really do like him.” I felt so much better after having that chat with Tobias. I think it benefited both of us actually.

“You need to bring him around to ours at some stage.” She suggested with a smile.

“Maybe, it depends on how things go.”

“Where’s my drink?” Alex pushed his way between Ashley and me, thankfully interrupting our conversation.

“Behind the counter,” I pushed him away from me. He laughed and leant against the bar. “Where were you?” I already had a good idea of where he was.

“Just off with someone,” he smirked and tried to get the attention of one of the barmen.

“We all know what that means.” Ashley sang slightly, as a barman came over. I laughed and took another sip of my drink. I know the rest of the night is going to be fun.

*

“What are you wearing?” Ashley asked as I put on my make-up.

“I don’t know yet. I haven’t got that far yet.” I looked at her in the mirror, raising my eyebrows. “I’m a bit busy at the moment.”

“Did you not think about this before tonight?” She laughed and walked over to my wardrobe.

“I was busy with Uni today. I only got back two hours ago. And he’s going to be here in half an hour. So I haven’t had the time. I had to have a shower and do my hair first.” I hate it when I don’t have enough time to get ready and I have to rush.