Beckoning

~Some time between the leaving of Bonnie and the ruckus~

Freddie

I continue to search for any residue left behind. I couldn't find anything other than dust, dust bunnies, and Daniel near the chair along with my ghost of a sister. "Thank goodness. Nothing here for any tattletale signs. Unless..." I thought out loud, quickly turning towards Daniel and Goldy. "What do you want, Freddie?" Goldy said, slightly annoyed. "I am pretty sure that if the-one-worse-than-you is here, they would be careful of where their calling card is. More specifically, she wouldn't waste her time, manipulating the room. So, she would start manipulating the person or thing she wanted to damper any searches." I stated, with an increasingly dark tone. "So what? I don't think Daniel was the purpose of her coming or her being summoned." Goldy said, denying everything in my line of logic. "Oh really? Let me see the man,"I said, with a smirk, "If he doesn't have any Darkness residue on him, you can have him tomorrow night. Sound like an interesting bet?" As soon as I said 'can have him tomorrow night', she jumped off him and offered him for me to search. "Thank you~" I said, with happiness. I inspect Daniel and his clothing, and find a small amount of Darkness residue on Daniel's shirt and pants. I lift up his shirt a bit, and find that there is darker parts of his skin in shape of hand prints around his waist. Didn't take much to assume there would be large,  almost perfect circles higher up his front. I put his shirt back down. There must be a way to assess a solution to this. "Goldy, I found residues, so you know what that means." I huffed. "Dang it, why do we have to do this? Didn't you make sure that she was somewhere else?" Goldy pouted, as if she was a schoolgirl. "Yes, I did, that is why we have to invoke her. Now go off, and do what you do best, irritate -I mean, summon- your other sister." I said, waving her off. She disappears with a grumpy huff. Now with complete silence, except for Daniel breathing, I begin to steel my nerve. I look down at Daniel, the most relaxed and calm I have seen him, and wonder how he managed to pull both of my sisters out of hiding. I shake my head at him actually causing it. Everyone returns here, one way or another. 

I feel the air thicken, and the lights dimmed down. Everything on the desk crashed onto the floor, and the doors went down, with a boom, as if they were slung from their slots into the ground. As expected. She is grumpy. Then again, who wouldn't? Goldy quite literally 'poked the bear'. "You do know I can hear you, my earthy sister. I do not appreciate your terrible pun." I heard in my head, with an unamused scowl pictured for me. "Then come here in your physical form, you have done it before. I saw the proof." I said with a sickly-sweet smile. I saw, out of the corner of my eye, the shadows darkened and swirled until my sister walked out, with her black and purple hat on, and a frown. "What proof? Besides, why did you have to do that? You, of all people, should know that Golden and me do not get along whatsoever." She growled. I sigh, and point towards the knocked out Daniel. "Did you touch him or know him beforehand?" I said, ignoring everything else she said. She moves closer to the young man and begins to look him up and down. "Nope, but-" She began...

~                 ~                ~

Daniel

I open my eyes and immediately sit up. I look around, to see Freddie, and...the opposite of Goldy. I scoot away a bit in the instinct fear of her. "Hello. What did I do, and/or, what happened?" I inquired. I look over at the Shadow Freddie, and cock an eyebrow in question. "Did you derp, Shadow? If so, I forgive you. If I derped... I need to go find Bonnie," I said, then looked past Freddie, at the fact that the door was closed, and there was Foxy and Bonnie there at the door. I looked behind me, and the other door was closed. I dart my eyes between the two Freddies, and scoot farther as I said, "If you guys plan on hurting me, can I retract my forgiveness first? Then have last words?" I nervously said. I backed up again to feel not a door, but soft, fluffy things. I felt all the color drain from my face as I figured out who it would be. I felt myself get wrapped in arms, then everything went dark again.

-----------------------------

At least this one is less than a month apart. Thankfully. Sorry. I enjoyed my winter break with my girlfriend, if not for circumstances, she would have broken up with me right before it. (She was mad, I was innocent for once) And so, the fan fiction continues! Especially on fanfiction.net. ~wink wink, nudge nudge~ Enjoy! And I will see you all, in the next chapter.

-Hatter