Chapter 5: The Ocean Crystal

The Girls lie in the Princesses room with her covered up. Her face is cleaned up. Draculara was reading a book to find out more about Alantis. Marina wakes up. "Marina are you alright? Draculina asked. "Wait were are my parents. Draculina was going to say it but stopped. Marina then sighs. "I see. She says. "Are you sad Marina? Hermione asked. She speaks "I do not have time to be sad. She puts the topic aside and focuses. "Draculara we need to find Information about the Ocean Crystal. Draculara nods and flips through the pages looking for a lead that might help them. What felt strange to her is that they were still wearing the tops from their swimsuits. She thought about Madame Hooch and how worried she must be. She looked through the book and found a page that will help. "This riddle will help us find out what and where the Ocean Crystal is. Draculara read the riddle "THE CRYSTAL ISNT AN OBJECT BUT ITS AN ANIMAL, AN ANIMAL CREATED TO BE THE LEAD OF A SPICIES CREATED BY A GOD SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME, PEOPLE THINK THEY DO NOT EXSIST BUT MONSTERS BELEIVE THAT THE LEAD OF THESE CREATURES COLORED SKIN IS SNOW WHITE BUT ITS CREATOR IS ELDERLY AND A FAIR KING AND GREAT MER-MAIDEN." "What does any of that mean?" Dracilina asked. Marina puts her hand to her chin. Her sky blue light hair flows like silk around her curvy mermaid figure. Her bright blue eyes twinkle. "Maybe it means that a mermaid is the Ocean Crystal?" Marina said. She swam out the bed and out the room. "Come the Library is this way." They follow with their mermaid tails flapping underwater.  They arrive at the underwater Library. "This is where we keep all of the Atlantis books." Draculara gets too caught up with her surroundings she begins digging through the bookshelves hungrily to find some interesting books she would like to read about mermaid history. Juri rolls her eyes and looks through useful books. She finds a book that says 'The Ocean Crystal" the picture was gone. she sees a torn page. It most likely had a picture of the crystal. They sit at a table after finding some helpful books. "There is no book that shows a picture of the Crystal." Draculina says flipping though pages of the book she was holding. "Yeah, even I have no idea who might be the crystal if its a mermaid." Draculina then spoke. "What do you think Draculara..." she turned to see her twin reading a handful of books too preoccupied with how interesting they are. "Nevermind..." she turned around and sat back down on the elegant shell chairs. the table was a giant shell. "Did anything Juri?" "Pictures no, but it says this mermaid has the ability to make the water glow." Draculina turned her head to Marina. "Any ideas of who it might be Marina?" she shakes her head. "Many mermaids can make the water glow depending what color." "Cousin Juri does it say specifically what color the water glows?" "Nope it just says the water can glow." Marina sighed. "I am going to look for more books." She rises from her shell seat and swims toward the giant bookshelves. Draculina turned her head. Her ponytail gracefully dances in the water along with her friends hair. "Any luck, Hermione?" she nods. "The Crystal is someone in the royal family." Draculina's eyes widend at the statement. "Maybe one of the dead family members is the Ocean Crystal." Hermione says. "Good thinking." Marina swam over to the loud group. "You five are quite loud, have you all found something promising?" Marina asked in her timid tone and voice. "Yes, we need to see the mermaids royal graveyard to see which family member might be the ocean crystal." Marina followed with idea. She swam away with the five following her. Soon they wander the palace of Atlantis. So much elegance and rich objects and treasures lining the glittering hallways. Soon, they all arrive at a glorious door. "Are you sure its safe?" Hermione asked struggling to swim away but Juri held her in place. "As long as we are together we will be just fine." Then Marina nods. She opens the golden double doors.