The twins are triplets?!?!

Pic above is triplets now.

Yuki's pov
Gah the bell just rang so we ran out the door and to class 1-A.

Shit... the twins are in the same class as us! .....BUT SO IS HARUHI! 😁 so we can just ignore them and ..... wait.

When we walk into class we see the same guys from before. Well, there's Karou but that isn't Hikaru. We're asked to introduce ourselves.

"Hello, I'm Mitsunari," says Mae. I see I guess were doing that. "I'm Yuki," Says Mitsunari. "And I'm Mae," I say while smirking. I see that the "twins" (more like triplets) have caught onto our act cause Karou is smirking.

Then the teacher points us to seats behind the twins.

When the teacher starts class I say, "Hi Karou, who's this, he isn't Hikaru?"

They both look shocked and my sisters looked pretty smug, I'm betting they knew too. And then Haruhi who was sitting between the twins looked confused but then she caught on and understood.

"I-I-I uhh" stutters Karou.

"What do you mean? I am Hikaru." Says not Hikaru.

"Uh huh," I say smirking, "then who am I?"

"Your Mae."

"Nope," I turn to Karou, "you know who I am."

"H-hey Yuki."

"You better tell us who your brother is and where Hikaru is, Karou." Says Mae.

"How could you keep this from the Host Club?" Haruhi asked, "Ya know what? Kyoya probably already knew!"
———————————-
The sneaky bastard! Hope you liked it.