Her😩

Goddess

I woke up and instantly met the face of kings I decided to remember what he was workin with for one last time so I lifted the sheets and my smile instantly fucking dropped. DAMN that was inside me , I thought to myself. I heard chuckling and screamed making him hiss and I scrambled up getting my clothes in my hand taking the sheet and running towards my room with a big ass limp.

"DAMMIT'' I said limping to the shower turning it on and stepping under the hot water , while in the shower I thought of my mom and instantly started crying , my mom died 2 months after I moved in here , she had a cremation but its with her funky ass boyfriend.

I lathered my body in cocoa butter body wash and washed it off repeating the process three more times , getting out naked walking to my bedroom naked. I didn't care cause I'm not ashamed of my body and if king busts in he saw it already so I don't care an I was planning on sleeping in and get ready to start going back to galore tomorrow. I need my body back cause I'm tearing up kings refrigerator and I'm getting a little pudge.

As for kings younger brother cam and me have a lil brother and sister relationship even though he likes to grab on my titties and my ass and call me babymama. I put on a plad black and white pajama set with a button down shirt and some shorts and decided to sleep in to avoid king cause i felt weird losing my virginity.

It's problaby cause i remembered everything that happened last night and ...yeah harmony gone be asking me hella questions and so is kandice's ass. I was also gone stay in my room all day cause king was having his lil party here and i didnt have time for him to start messing with me about what happened cause i was gone clock him right in his big ass nose.

...............................................................................................................................................................

It was now 7:35 and the party was in full swing since it started at 6 and I was bored as hell so I put on a pineapple swimsuit 2 piece grabbed a towel and put my hair in a bun making my way down the stairs.

This party was lit as hell but I had to hurry cause I already had splashing and I hate getting m hair wet so I quickly started rushing through the crowd. I bumped into this one girl and she turned around mugging the hell outta me. "Umm excuse you" she said looking me up and down i scoffed looking at her rigid ass weave throwing up the middle finger saying "Bitch please" I was shorter than her but I would still beat that ass. I continued and was seconds away from the pool when i started hearing cat calls. A brownskin guy came up to me and he looked good in his swimming trunks and his curley hair wet.

"Ay ma where you headed so fast" he said running his toungue over his black braces but I couldn't stop staring at him I mean damn I guess I was daydreaming cause he started waving his hand in my face

"I'm sorry what" he smiled before scratching his head pointing towards the pool "its cool wanna go to the pool with me ma" I nodded my head vigerously walking in front of him I heard a "shit" and a lot of whistles tryna holler at me I shook my head and sat my towel down on one the chairs as I sat on it staring at him. He sat down and we started conversation on our lives and my situation leaving out one detail "my virginity".

He started to tell me about him and his brothers arguments and I laughed at him getting up when he complimented my swimsuit. "I try I try"

Him💯I sat with my main homies and watched her intertain this nigga

Him💯

I sat with my main homies and watched her intertain this nigga. Her short ass then had the nerve to turn , get up and shake her ass laughing and I wanted to know what was so funny. I am a little salty I have to admit taking her virginity was he best thing I ever did , it was so mesmerizing I'll do it again.

"Tone Damn you look like you wanna shoot ole boy up" Reese said and I shook my head my eyes narrowing when she held his hand putting her head down. "oh shit - no u didn't hit that " remy said his eyes trained on her ass.

I guess she felt my peircing gaze cause she looked at me and frowned when she noticed my gaze . I lost my shit when he grabbed her  and quickly raised up walking over hearing remy say "damn he bout to kill em" i gripped her hand pulling her to my side looking at this funny lookin ass nigga and gripped her ass in my hands. The nigga looked scared as hell as he backed away slowly.

She pushed at my hands and called out to remy "remy come and get yo homeboy" I looked at her crazy as she put her hand on her hips but paused when a hoe named Keisha I used to fuck with said something out loud "Why you all up on my man king bitch and u think you all that" goddess turned walking up to her dropping her towel as everyone stopped to listen to what she was about to say , goddess smirked looking her up and down and replied "Yo nigga all up on me feelin all up on my fat ass booty and yes bitch I am all that and if you kiss em give me feedback on how my pussy taste bitch" she said turning walking to me grabbing my neck kissing me on the lips to make Keisha mad and it was funny as hell when Keisha stormed off saying it wasn't over.

"You told ha babymoms" goddess turned and I rolled my eyes how many times. "Cam" goddess said jumping on him as he spun her around getting down she smiled.

I went back and sat down making cam come over to me "So brother moms kicked me out and I need somewhere to stay" I sighed cause he always doing some shit.

VOTE

COMMENT