I'm yours

Evan's POV
It was Friday night. Del and I had planned on staying at his house to watch some movies.
"Hey Evan??? Which movie first?". He held an assortment of movies out for me to choose. "Ladies first!" I announced. " You sly dick!" He proclaimed giggling his irresistible giggle. How I loved his laughs and giggles. I could pounce on him right then and there. But I didn't. I kept my cool.
"How about, instead of these," I said pointing to the stack of boxes he was holding "we watch some Stranger Things on Netflix?" That was our favorite show, and no matter how many times he'd seen it, he would never not enjoy it.
"Yyyyyeeeesssssss!!!"

Jonathan's POV
I'm so glad I get to spend time with Vanoss. Evan. Whatever. I enjoy his company. He's the only friend I really like. He's nice, sweet, and...cute. But I'm not going to say anything.
"Do you eat kangaroos for breakfast?" I heard Evan say in unison with my favorite character Dustin. "Dude, you're weird." I say, lightly punching his arm. I'm sitting in the middle of the couch while he's at the end to the left.
Episode ends
"Man I love this show." I say out loud. " "Hey, I'm bored now. We should go to your room and play something with the guys." He says. "Okay. I'll shoot them a text. Well play some GtaV."

Evan's POV
We walk into his room. Thankfully I brought my laptop with me so I can play with them. "Hey guys," I hear Jon say. "You wanna do a heist or something?" He's playing with Tyler, Marcel, David, and I. "I hear daithi say "Nah. We should take a break from heists. Let's just dick around." "Agreed." Tyler, Marcel and I chime in.

Jonathan's POV
"That's not faiirrrr!!" I hear Evan whine. His voice is so delicate. So soft. Like he would never hurt a fly kinda soft. It's adorable. "Arrgghhh! You mother fucker nogla!" He says, but not harsh. "Ye Canadian cont ye!" David says back in a tone I don't really like but everyone knows he's just messing.

Evan's POV
I hear Jonathan laughing. It's so cute. "Vanosssss." He says in a way that's kind of arousing. "Stop killing me, or forever be called an ass." "I'm not a donkey, Del." I say funnily. "Yeah yeah. That was soooo funny. *giggles*" That's when I got up. I whispered in Jon's ear. "Turn off your mic."

Jonathan's POV
I had no idea what he was doing. "Wh-why?" I whispered back. "You'll see if you do what you're told" So I did. "I'll b-be right back g-guys." I turn off my mic. I walk over to Evan on my bed. I sit down next to him. Next thing I know, my hands are above my head and he's straddled across my stomach. I wasn't squirming though. I liked it.

Evan's POV
"You've exceeded your amount of cuteness usage today." I say, moving my face closer to his. "And for the over usage of cuteness, you shall be punished." I finally meet with his lips, feeling his soft, warm lips against mine. He did squirm a bit, but I could tell it was out of pleasure. I forced my tongue in as he widened his eyes, only to close the again and deepen the kiss. "Mmhhm." Jon quietly moaned. I proceeded to his neck. I planted a few kisses here and there until I found his sweet spot. "Ahh!" He moaned louder. I sucked on his skin, leaving a mark. " You like this?" I ask. "Mhm." I take off mine and his shirts, letting his arms go. He was quick to put his arms around my back, tightening the grip on my skin while I still left kisses and marks on his neck. I slowly moved down to his stomach, leaving kisses along the way. "Mmmmm." He was quiet to say. I palmed at his boner. "Can I have it?" I asked. "Ahhhh! N-no." "Why not?" "Be-because I want yours first."

Jonathan's POV
"You're a doll, aren't you delirious?" The way he said it drove me insane. I grew even harder. He switched me places, him now lying on the bed and me on top. I was quick to unzip and take off his pants. "W-woah." I say looking at how huge his bulge is. "It-it looks so... nice..." "Come on Jonathan. You're making me even hornier!" He cried. So I let his tent spring out of the boxers. "You're so big." I immediately started stroking him. It was wonderful. After a minute or so, I quickened the pace. "Ahhhh-aHHaaa!" He moaned. "You like this? Am I doing good?" "Ye-yeah. Ooo-ohh. K-keep g-goi...AHHH delirious I'm about to cum!" He released all over me, but my next instinct was to take him by mouth. I sucked and he moaned. I licked every bit of cum left on his dick. "Your turn."

Evan's POV
I quickly got Jon out of his pants. I wanted him. I needed him. Instead of a hand job, I went straight for a blow job. And I'm no professional, but he fucking enjoyed it. "Eeeevvvvannnn!!! F-aster!!" He yelled. It was so hot. A couple seconds later, he released into my mouth. I swallowed every last drip of cum. "Jonathan, can you get on all four for me pleaseeee?"

Jonathan's POV
I did as he said. He put three fingers in my face. "Suck." He said. He isn't the boss of me, but I felt controlled. In a good way. He took his fingers away, and I felt a harsh bit pleasurable pain. "E-Evan!" I yelled. "Don't worry. You'll get used to it." He slid another finger in and then another one. He slowly started making motions, causing me to squirm. "Ahhh!" This felt great, but when he took his fingers out, I became upset at the loss of pleasure. "Bite the pillow, cuz' I'm going in."

Evan's POV
I went right for it. He had no idea. I just went right in without him even knowing. But he seemed to enjoy the unexpectancy. I had slammed hard, because I heard "AHHHHH!!!" Muffled by "MmmmmmhhHHHHHMM!"
"You like this, don't you?" I say, quickening the pace going in and out. "mhmHMm! Harder! Please! Ahhh!" So I did as he said. I pounded him. "Say my name." "Evan!!" "Louder. So the whole entire fucking neighborhood can hear you scream my name!" "EEVVAANN!!"

Jonathan's POV
I felt him hitting the spot every time causing me to moan super loud. I felt him twitch in me. I knew what was going to happen next. "D-del-jonaTHAN!!" I felt a sudden rush go through my body. He collapsed on the bed. Cum was dripping from my ass. It felt to good. Panting, I lay beside him. "You felt so nice." He said. "You did too." I reply with short, quick breaths. "Just know, I won't go so easy on you next time." He got up to grab a towel to clean us both up. "I'll be back. Don't do anything sexy without me." He said grinning. He left the room.

Evan's POV
He felt so good. He was mine now. No one else's. Marks to prove. I got a towel to clean us off. We got cleaned off and dressed. I went over to my computer. We were gone for at least an hour to thirty minutes. Then I realized. The mic was still on. Shit. "OWL BOY GOT SOME RACCOON DICK!" Wildcat screamed. "So much fucking shit went on. But it was hot." Marcel said. "Don't fucking speak of what happened tonight. Or you both are dead." "Your secret is safe with us. I got some great audio to jack off to later. Right boys?" Tyler said. "Fuck you." I said jokingly. "I have to go." I log off.

Jonathan's POV
We go downstairs on the couch. I'm snuggled into Evan's chest while a blanket covers us. We are again, watching our favorite show. "Hey del?"
"Yes Evan?"
"I-I love you."
"I love you too."
"Will you be mine?"
"Of course."
I turn and give him a peck on the lips. We fall asleep in each other's protective arms.