Plan

Blair

I woke up the next morning with a headache, probably from cry and thinking so much last night. I went to see if my dad was sleeping, he didn't return home from last night. Kind of figured. 

I walked into the kitchen poured me a glass of milk and sat at the table. 

I heard two faint knocks at the door, I jumped up, oh no. I peeked out the window frightened of who might be on the other side. Michael? 

I opened the door, "Hey sorry to bother you if this is a bad time" He cleared his throat; "I think you might of dropped this at my party last night." He held up my necklace that read Blair, the one my mom gave me. It was really the only thing I'd had from her besides her dress. 

"I asked Shay where you lived so don't think I'm some stalker or something, I asked her if it was yours." He chuckled handing me the necklace. 

I stood there in silence for a moment shocked that I had lost it. "Thank you so much for returning it to me, it means a lot. Is there any way I could repay you; it's just this necklace means everything to me." 

"Well." A smirk arose on his face. Oh great I'm going to regret this. 

"You could let me take you out for dinner tonight?" He perked up.

This guy just came and returned the one thing that meant the most to me and asked me to go out to dinner with him, I'm going to feel like a total ass if I say no. 

"We can go just as friends if going as a date makes you unconformable I completely understand. I mean we barley know each other; I just really want to know you better." He said. 

"I did tell you i'd repay you so the only answer is yes, yes I'll go with you." 

"As friends." I said before he could say anything else. 

"Great, could I pick you up at five?" 

"Sounds great." I said, he reached out his phone and handed it to me it displayed a call screen. I put my number in and entered in my name.

"See you then." I smiled handing him his phone. I closed the door behind me and let out a big puff of air. It's not that bad, I mean were only going as friends and after tonight you don't ever have to talk to the dude every again. 

Michael

I walked inside the front door to an empty house, my mom had left the state for the weekend to go on a "business trip" with her boss, we all know why she goes on the trips anyways so she has a weekend away to fuck her boss. It irritates me so much, the only thing she cares about is who's going to be having sex with her next instead of worrying about her son. 

I could careless, I just got used to it. When I was little it used to hurt my feelings to see the only person who actually cared or who I thought cared for me leave me. Now I know. 

I went up to my room and began to smoke the joint I had already rolled before leaving. I heard the door close from downstairs. I thought it was my mom returning from her trip because she had got into an argument with her boss or something, but it was Shayna. 

She hurried into my room, "Knock much." I flicked the ashes off the end of the joint. 

"I heard about you little date plans." 

"I seen you over at her house and you know me I went and asked Blair if you returned her necklace, and she told me you asked her out on a date." 

I nodded, "Just looking for someone to keep me company, just like you do." 

"What someone to have sex with, the girl wouldn't even put on a tight dress what makes you think that will work, wouldn't Cole be mad?" 

"Who cares, he's the one who told me to do it anyways."

"Why?"

"It's none of your business." I handed her the joint. 

"What do you know about Blair anyways?" She asked. 

The only thing anyone knows is that Cole and Blair dated. 

I laughed and then went silent. I didn't tell no one the business that goes on between our group. None of it's usually too good for people to know anyways. I have a plan and it's going to stay that way, no one needs to know besides the guys in the group. We have five guys that are apart of the mafia, no one knows this. The only person who does is Blair, but she only knows Cole was affiliated and when they dated he cut back on things, she has no idea that I am, But Cole ordered that I catch her attention and I found the necklace so it was game over. 

"Maybe I'll end up liking her." I laughed, "Nah, she' too innocent for me." 

"Then what was the point of asking her out." Her she goes continuing on with the questions. Sometimes I just wanted to tell her to get the hell out. 

I gave her a hard look and she knew to shut up. "Well I was just asking." She shrugged. 

I ashed the joint out and stood up, "Wanna help me pick out what to wear tonight?" I asked her. 

"As long as I get to see you naked." She said, "Just kidding."