one

I rest my arms on the table, looking outside the window. Suffering invisibly? I thought.

'Hey, Jooheon.'
Minhyuk snaps me out of my thoughts by tapping my arm. 'What are you staring at?' He chuckles, 'Hot girls out?' He teases, snickering.

'Pshh. You know I'm into men, Minhyuk.' I say, playfully punching his shoulder. 'I knooow.' He looks out.

'But for real, what were you thinking about?' He suddenly asks, in a firm tone. 'Nothing-- My feelings?' I lied. I wanted to keep what Changkyun told me a secret between us.

'Feelings? For Kyunie? When are you telling him?' Minhyuk started pouring out millions of questions the moment I mentioned "my feelings". I sigh, somehow answering them all one by one.

I was home.
My old home, the home my parents left me alone in. I plop on my bed, pulling my phone out immediately.

It was 1 in the afternoon.
I wonder what Changkyun is doing now.
I open an app, tapping on my follows and going to his profile —

--

im.kyunie ;

Good day to you all.
(4 minutes ago)

--

4 minutes ago? He must be doing something now.
Turning the phone off and putting it on where the table lamp was, I sit up and and think.

I should visit him.

As I arrived at his door, I fixed my clothes that were moved while I walked. I then knock on the solid surface, hoping to get an answer.

'Who is it?' Changkyun's muffled yet remarkable deep voice rang from the door, 'It's Jooheonie! I came to visit.' I responded.

Suddenly, the door comes flying open, revealing an oddly panting Changkyun?
'Oof, what happened to you?'

'Oh, don't worry about me! I was busy upstairs so I had to run down.' He says between pants, 'What kind of things were you doing?' I wiggle my eyebrows, nudging his arm as I walked in.

He smacks me weakly, 'An obscene devil has taken over you, hm?' He says, laughing. I shrug, laughing along with him. 'Probably.'

--

It was another day.
I had fun at his house yesterday, so much fun I almost forgot about what he said that day...

I don't understand. Why would he suffer? He looks so happy, I'm sure no one is able to act that perfectly.

But something was pretty suspicious.
His sleeves.

His sleeves were stained. The color was dark red. When I asked him, he said it was just ketchup.

Strange, it smelled more like blood than ketchup....