16. man with a plan

o. man with the plan

Jackie smiled with her hands covering her mouth in shock

Jackie smiled with her hands covering her mouth in shock. Eleven was alive, and the young couple was together at last, in person, and Eleven had just saved there asses, once again.

Eleven and Mike walked up to each other slowly, both not believing if this was real or not as the audience behind them watched with glee, and one in particular feeling especially guilty for keeping them apart for so long.

"Eleven." Mumbled as he reached for Eleven who gasped, "Mike."

The two were held in an embrace, not having any contact since a year ago when Eleven help defeat the first demogorgon. Eleven let out a choked sob with tears streaming down her face, gripping his shirt tightly.

Max whispered to Lucas, "Is that..." Both Lucas and Dustin nodded answering her question.

This was El, Eleven, their Mage of the group.

Mike pulled away just enough to look down at her, "I never gave up on you. I called you every night-" He smiled down at her, "-every night for-"

"-353 days." She said shaking her head in disbelief, as Mike's fell into shock, "I heard." His face was full of hurt, "Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?"

Suddenly Hopper stepped into the conversation, "Because I wouldn't let her."

Jackie looked at him in confusion as he stepped towards the two, "The hell is this? Where have you been?" He asked her as she looked up at him, "Where've you been?" Hopper hugged her close, kissing the top of her head. Realization went along the group as Mike voiced it, "You've been hiding her."

"You've been hiding her this whole time." Mike said stepping forward and shoving Hopper forward.

Hopper turned around, "Hey!" He gripped the neck of Mike's shirt, "Let's, talk. Alone." Mike shoved Hopper off of him and walked towards Will's room with Hopper following after him, as Mike's shouts began to fill the small house.

Dustin and Lucas ran forward first, enveloping Eleven into a hug tightly as she hugged them around the shoulders. "We missed you." Lucas mumbled into her shoulder as she smiled, "I missed you, too."

"We talked about you pretty much everyday." Dustin smiled down at her, and her face contoured into confusion, holding onto Dustin's face and sticking her thumb onto his teeth. "Teeth-" She mumbled, making Dustin give her a crazed look, "What?"

She smiled, "You have teeth."

The whole room let out breathy laughs as Dustin smiled wider, "Oh. You like these pearls?" He did his Chewbacca purr thing, making her look at him in confusion. Max suddenly walked forward, "Eleven?" Her smile dropped instantly looking at the red-haired girl, "Hi, uhm, I'm Max." She held her hand out for her to shake, "I've heard a lot about you."