| ~ C H A P T E R 18 ~ |

*He walks up to you an slams you on the door*

Joel:You have been trying my patients y/n! NOW *He reached his arm on your dress and put his hand on your thigh and went up he tried to go up but you didn't let him*

You:Move I have to go

-You walked out and Jackie was there already there you got in and y'all left

Joels pov:Ugh, y/n what are you doing to my feelings? I love Danny but I have feelings for you ughh, Joel just focus on your girlfriend and ofc I have slapped y/n a couple of times for saying that Danny is Cheating on me and that she saw with her bare eyes but ofc I didn't believe her, she confessed that she had feelings but I didn't care.. so idk what to do... *End of pov*

-Y'all got to the club and went in and then y'all partied and you drunk and got a little fucked up

Angle:Let's take you

You:Yeah Good idea

- He takes you home and it was like 2:56 p.m, you walked in the house and Joel was still on the couch sleeping and you closed the door and he woke up and look at you

Joel:Look you, your drunk

You:Just alittle... that's all

*You went up to him and sat on top of him and you begin to kiss him and he kissed you back, his hand went down to your ass and then his lips went down your neck and you begin to rub you women hood on his clothed friend, you did one hard and he groaned and he couldn't take it anymore...*

Joel:Wait, y/n your drunk let's go get you in the shower

You:Good idea!

-Y'all walked up and he helped you take you clothes off and he first filled up the tub and then you got in and relaxed, after that you got out and wrapped the towel around your body and you head out and Joel stared at you and then went up and begin to kiss you and begin to touch your body outside the towel

You:Wait Joel, stop

Joel:Why.. I want you

You:Your horny that's all, you dont love me.. and you make my feelings for you rise a lot!! And you don't feel nothing for me..

Joel:I do you know that I don't ?
You:Your in love with a girl who is cheating on you!

Joel:Ugh... *He lets go of you and then you looked at him*

You:You hurt my feelings alot... I started to love you alot... and I have told you.. WHY don't you feel the same for me? *Your Tears dropped* is Danny really better? Does she really make that happy? Since you abused me, I wanted to die.. I didn't care how.. and now that you stopped I still want to!! WHY? Because you call me a liar, because you can't love me back.. not only that but you hit because I'm telling you the truth.. stop messing with my feelings Joel Pimentel!!! And I hope one day you find out that I have been telling you the true this who time! And I hope I dont forgive you.. *You brought tears to his eyes and you left him*

Joel:y/n- *You slammed the door and went to your room and changed and went to bed and cried*

You:Why Joel, ughhh... I love you n you can't love me back!?

- you fell asleep

-Morning

You wake up and did your morning routine and you the get dressed
[PIC BELOW]