Chapter 1

Erin's POV

In the middle of the winter night, at the garden... the same place where we started , stood the both of us feeling the cool and fresh air of winter. Hand in hand, his palm was giving me warmth and comfort but despite of how warm hand against mine felt... I could feel his heart being as cold as the breeze touching my skin.

From that moment, I realized something was already wrong. And I knew what it is.

He momentarily stared at my eyes trying to read my emotions and predict how I would react to the words he was about to say. But I chose to avert my gaze so he won't know.

He hasn't even said anything yet but I was already hurting inside.

"Erin," he finally spoke as a cool smoke came out from his mouth together with his breath. His tone was full of hesitation confirming my thoughts.

He'll really do it. I thought.

My tears were fighting to fall down but I tried to hold them back by closing my eyes for a moment and heaving a very deep sigh. I acted as If I was clueless so he'd be able to speak everything that he wanted to say.

In the fullness of time, I was preparing myself for the things that are going to happen and for the words I might hear from him.

"I..." his lips parted for a moment only to close again. He's clearly hesitating to speak.

"You what?" I asked to give him the guts to enunciate his thoughts.

"I'm sorry," two words... those two darn words that slipped out of his mouth gave me a rollercoaster of emotions. My tears were already making my vision a little blurry.

But no, I can't shed a single tear in front of him because it might make him change his mind. I don't want to be so solipsistic.

I tightened my grip on his hand and gently caressed it because it might be the last time that I could do it.

Waiting for him to open his mouth again to continue whatever he's planning to say, my tears betrayed me on acting strong by flowing like water in a stream on my cheeks.

Seeing me cry, I noticed him loosing his courage to continue. "Are you breaking up with me?" I asked looking straight to his eyes so I could at least visualize what's running through his mind that moment.

He didn't speak to give me his reply. Instead, he stared back at me telling me his answer using his gaze.

It was the ending of our fairytale. A fairytale without a happy ending.

I never thought that the place where our story began, will also be the same place where we'll be apart.

I simply nodded as I tried to understand his reasons. The moon and the billions of stars that night witnessed how my heart broke into pieces because of him.

He slowly let my hand go before turning away from me. I was dumbfounded as if I was frozen by the cold weather. My tears were falling nonstop together with the snowflakes coming from the sky as I watched him walking away.

🌸🌸🌸

As the sun broke the horizon, revealing to warm the brief bleak night, the city began to move on its mundane routine. Everyone trudges to school and work, like they can't do anything about it because it's a part of the life cycle.

I momentarily disliked the feverish air brought by the undying pollution around but, I remained still... trying to rectify the right amount of sleep just to compensate the strangeness I was feeling.

Until, I bolted awake... stumbling down the bed. I felt my cheeks wet and I started to wonder, then I remembered the weirdest dream I just had.

"Why am I crying over a guy I only met in my dream?" I asked myself as I was agitated by the construction noises outside. They seriously rings in and vibrates the house.

My eyes turned into slits, as I survey my room, looking at the clock hanging by the wall. Too early, I took a pillow from my bed and laid myself on the cold floor just to sleep some more. But the ground's rocking lightly and I couldn't endure the movement.

"Who's that guy tho?" I thought about the dream again. "What happened to us that we had to break up?" I actually have never dated before so I was eager to know.

"Maybe he's just someone I met before that suddenly just appeared in my dream. Or maybe someone I'm just about to meet?" I slightly hissed, pushing myself off the floor. I shook my head to was away my thoughts and refresh my mind.

"It's just another dream, Erin. You always have it whenever you sleep so why give much thought about it?" I stood up and yawned like a lion, stretching my arms around. Breathing in the city's air, another strange feeling tickled me.

"Ah... this is the day" I thought to myself as I feel kind of nervy. I couldn't wait to see the whole school. The whole new chapter of my life in this place.

I went out of my room, floundering my way downstairs.

No life presence felt.

I took an audible breath and felt a little soggy. My Dad was gone to work already. Well, I'm absolutely in the new city because of his work.

Speaking of school, " Ah, I think I have to hurry now. The early bird might catch err... friendly people?"

I have problems with society anyways.

-----

Author's Note:

Hi there my lovely readers!

This is just another BTS fanfic. Please tell me if you find this boring or so.

I also just wanna tell you in advance that you may find some scenes similar to any other dramas but not everything in this story is from them.

Some may be just by coincidence and not intentional.

THIS STORY IS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY COMPLICATED. IT HAS A LOT OF ISSUES AND YES, STORY FAILURES. IF YOU'RE TOO KEEN OF GRAMMAR, THEN BACK OFF! BUT IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ THIS DESPITE OF THE SAID FAILURES THEN, YOU MAY DO AS YOU WISH. JUST DON'T BLAME ME IF YOUR GUT COILS IN EXTREME FRUSTRATION WHENEVER YOU SEE THE CRINGE-WORTHY MISTAKES.

(but yes, blame me because I am the frustrated author of this story so, *bows* I REALLY AM SORRY)

Do not plagiarize. No copying, printing and saving the story in any forms of technology. Any violations will be reported and immediate actions will be taken!

But I tell you, I'm no professional writer/author. So please understand.

Date Started: 20180126
Date Finished:  Still ongoing