Chapter 11 - Important Question

To those who have read my message yesterday, here's my new update that I had told you. Enjoy!

---

2 months later...

Michael is way more knowledgeable now, than the first weeks I knew him. He's now getting used of our living, and he also help Mother and Father in doing households.

Despite the long time I'm with him, I'm still madly thinking where he came from, who he really is, and how did he came here. I'm not that much smart about medical matters, because I'm not a girl from a city. I'm really curious, that I ask him about those almost everyday. Michael will only answer "I don't know", and "I think so". I told him of my theory that he might have lost his memory upon arriving this place, he just shrugged the idea and thinks that maybe I'm right.

Now, we're in the forest again, it's soon to evening. We are only walking and thinking of something to do.

"How about we go on the shore?" I suggested.

"Okay, let's go." Michael responded.

We started walking to go to the ocean. But moments later, Michael pulled my hand.

"Let's go home." He said.

"What? We are still going to the shore, right?" I asked him, confused.

"Yes, maybe tomorrow, but not today. Let's go home." He insisted.

I have no choice but to follow him. I really can't understand why he urgently wanted to go home, I have to follow anyway.

Soon, we arrived home. I sat down on the chair, and I'm surprised to see Michael closed the window.

"Michael? Why did you closed the window?" I questioned.

"Just let it be." He replied.

"But why?" Father also asked.

Michael only sighed. Only a few moments later, Mother arrived home very scared, and she hurriedly locked the door.

"Mother, what's the matter?" I asked her.

"Villains are just near." Mother replied, then she looked at the window, "good thing you closed the window."

The news made me scared. Villains are here?? Again?? God, please get them out of here quickly.

"You keep yourselves quiet, they shouldn't hear us." Father ordered.

Silence scattered around the house, and it creeps me. Soon, we heard yells of the villains.

"They're here." I frighteningly whispered.

We kept being quiet, but soon we heard gunshots. It made me so much scared already, and I started crying.

Michael went near me, and rubbed my back. I desperately cover my ears to avoid hearing those gunshots. He sat beside me while doing the same thing.

"It's okay.." Michael consoled me.

I force myself to hold my sob, but it doesn't work. Soon, another gunshot was heard. I cried once more, and Michael kept comforting me.

It took about 30 minutes, the yells and gunshots had stopped. It's pretty sure that tomorrow morning, there'll be reports of some people living here were killed by those villains. I wish that there won't be.

Father peeped through the window, and then he walked away from the window and let it be closed.

"The villains are gone, but be cautious." Father announced in a low tone.