woah

joeys pov
So I spent time with my baby brother and then I decided to visit Anastasia. I wanted to surprise her so i hopped in my car and drove off.

anastasia's pov
Me and Charles were talking like friends . I'm happy me and Charles are cool now I really did miss my oldest friend. We were watching Black Mirror on Netflix (for those who don't know what black mirror is it's a show I really recommend , it just has me fucked up) Me and Charles heard the doorbell ring and Charles opened it .
"Charles? Are you serious Anastasia?" Joey says as he walks in a grabs my hand .
"Joey you're hurting me stop" I told him looking at my red wrist.
"Never mind I'm done I knew you were never capable of getting over a guy who cheated on you and almost caused your death YOU JUST DONT YOU SEE THAT ANASTASIA!" He says and leaves slamming the door. I stood there shocked and with tears slipping down my cheeks.

charles pov
Me and Anastasia were chilling till someone rang her doorbell and I went to go get it , it was Joey . "Charles?" He told me he paced over to Anastasia and started to yell at her and grabbing her wrist and it looked red and painful . I was gonna stop him but I can't get into that anymore I lost Joeys trust so if I think about telling him anything im sure he would gladly beat me the fuck up.

joeys pov
To actually fucking think Anastasia would get over Charles . Ha. I don't know what Anastasia has gotten in to. It's like she wants to get hurt again.

HEYYYY❤️ HERES A CHAPTER I LOVE YOU ALLLL YOURE LOVED AND JOEY GETTING PHYSICAL OUUU IM JUST SAYING YOU BETTER BE TUNED TO SEE HOW THIS ALL GOES DOWN OH AND THIS BOOK IS SLOWLY COMING TO AN END EEEKEK❗️💡