two

you walk upstairs and knock on the bathroom door.

jack: what wyatt?!

y/n: its me , jack 

jack: c-come in 

y/n: the door is locked idiot.

jack: stupid idiot. he says and opens the door, he lets a smal smile out. then lets you in .

you lock the door again

y/n: just in case wyatt comes!

jack: yeah about that , im sorry i shouldnt have done that.

y/n: uh uh , i did it so if wyatt wants 2 be mad at someone he should be on me.

jack sits in the bathtub and looks sad.

y/n: whats wrong bubba?

you sit next 2 jack in the bathtub

jack: i dont know... i-i 

y/n: i already know you like me jack.

jack turns red , and you look at him 

(youre pov)

hes cute when he is ashamed, what cute, no you cant like him. 

fuck it, i dont care about wyatt

you lean on his shoulder, and put youre hand on his. he stands up and runs 2 the toilet, he trows up. he hates it when he trows up. so you get him a glass of water. and sit next 2 him . he drinks the water you brought him. he looks at you with tears in his eyes, you pull him into a hug.               

y/n: its okay.

jack starts crying slowly. you have never seen jack cry, and you know him 4 so long. you hug him tighter.

*knock , knock*

jack: ill open it 

y/n: no you sit here. you help him sitting up.

you open the door and see wyatt, you push him back and step out of the bathroom then shut the door behind your back.

wyatt: what are you doing in there?!

y/n: youre unbelieveble!!! jack is sick and you dont seem 2 care about him , but i do !!

y/n: now lett me go back 2 jack!!

wyatt: no your not going back! he grabs your hand and pulls you away from the room jack was in.

y/n: LETT ME GO!! you kick wyatt and run the bathroom in , lock the door. i lean 2 the door and sit down, and start crying.

jack holds you in his arms

wyatt: Y/N , COME OUT!!! please y/n...

jack unlocks the door and letts wyatt in.

---------------------------------------------------------

drama !!! i feel bad 4 wyatt though