Ace~ long lost friend

*Flashback; 2 years ago*

"Ahh Ace! Put me down!!" I squealed, as Ace had me over his shoulder. He laughed and shook his head.

"Nope." He said, popping the p. I huffed and let him carry me over his shoulder.

"Oh what a nice view." I said, sarcastically, referring to his bottom. I could feel Ace smirk as he walked.

"Yeah, I'm having the same nice view up here" he said, smacking my bottom lightly. I blushed furiously and bit my bottom lip.

"Hey, (Y/N). I need to tell you something." Ace said, putting me down on a bench. I looked at him confused and soon nodded. He sat down and took my hand in his.

"(Y-Y/N) I'm moving. Today." Ace said, as his voice cracked. I looked at him and pulled my hand away. I laughed humorously and felt tears starting to form.

"Ace, you're lying. This is not funny, Ace. Cut the crap." I said, as I stood up. Ace shook his head and hugged me.

"No (Y/N) I'm not lying. I'm sorry. This is why I asked to hang out with you the whole day." Ace whispered in my ear as tears fell from his eyes. I started crying as I hugged him back tightly. My legs got weak as I fell to the ground and sobbed in my hands. I felt Ace wrap his hands around me as I sobbed. His phone started ringing and he picked.

"Hey mom. Yes. Okay. I'm coming. Bye love you." Ace said, and stood up. I got up and wiped my face with my sleeve.

"You're leaving now. Aren't you?" I asked softly. Ace nodded as tears fell from his face. I hugged him tightly and cried silently on his shoulder.

"I love you, Ace." I whispered and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too, (Y/N). I'll never forget you. I promise." Ace said, and kissed my forehead before leaving.

"I'll never forget you either, because I love you more then a friend, Ace." I whispered to myself as he walked away. I wiped the tears that were rolling down my cheeks and went home.

*End of Flashback;Present Time*

"RUN!!" I yelled at my friends, and ran as fast as I could. I laughed as the police chased us. I rounded the corner and went inside an abounded house. I hid in the basement and breathed slowly. The police were searching but left because they didn't find me. I laughed to myself and left the basement. As soon as I got home, I was met by my parents with very angry looking faces.

"(Y/N) what is the meaning of this!" My mom yelled as she waved a piece a paper in the air.

"Spray painting buildings and messing around with people's property! We never expected such disgrace from you!" My dad boomed, as I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah whatever." I said, and started going upstairs.

"Sir, um I think I should go talk to her." I heard a familiar voice. My head whipped back to the living room and saw someone I never expected to see. Ace. I went down and saw him standing there with his familiar smile. I backed away slowly and took in a big breath.

"Ace?" I whispered out, and looked at him.

"The one and only." Ace said, as he chuckled. I shook my head and started heading for the door. I couldn't believe he was here. I couldn't believe he just acted as if nothing ever happened.

"I-I gotta go. I uh..just need to go." I said and headed out, as my dad yelled my name out. I got my phone out and called Sky to get my mind off things. I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned around and was face to face with Ace.

"What do you want?" I said, and pulled my wrist away. He smiled and gave me a hug.

"Aren't you glad to see me?" He whispered in my ear. I pushed him away and glared at him.