WEDDING

Saturday came quickly and especially as Haru struggled to find a perfect dress for this event, especially because she wants to be beautiful for Baron.

( ok baron as human and what Haru is wearing )

'' Dear, are you sure you do not want me to get you there? '' Naoko (the name of the lu Haru mother I wanted to take away from the last chapter but I did not remember) was screaming to hear Haru from her room. Haru still looks in the mirror to see if it is perfect: her hair was in a simple hat, out of which some strands came out, the makeup was simple but elegant, it was given with a foundation of powder, mascara, mascara and light blue shade (if read virus boy apologize for putting you in the mist with the makeup name if you do not know them), and her dress was from a purple shoulder, and as you look down, it started to make dark blue, light blue and a white belt at her waist with some white shoes.

'No, Mommy, the Baron will come after me, you do not have to bother.' 'Haru said down the stairs. Naoko had looked at her daughter, she was so beautiful, she was starting to fall by her tear from her brown eyes.

'' My children has grown! '' Exclaimed Naoko.

'' Mama, I'm no longer a child, of course, I grew up. '' Haru told her mother rotating from her eyes.

'' I'll see you move and you'll leave me alone. '' Wiping her tears.

'' Mommy, I'll visit you, and there's still a long time, I have a year to go to high school. '' Haru went to hug her mother.

"I know but I will miss you," Naoko said a little sad but immediately smiled at her daughter. "You are very beautiful, sweetheart. Have fun tonight, ok? ''

'Of course, Mommy. Do not expect me to come back at 5:00. "Haru said with a smile to her mouth. At that moment the buzzer sounded. "It must be the Baron." Both of them headed for the door. When Haru opened the door and saw the Baron in a hard suit with a vest and black tie. They both danced to each other until Baron broke the silence.

"You look very nice, Haru."

'' I could say the same thing about you, Baron''Baron smiling to give her Good evening to Mrs. Yoshioka and took her hand for Haru to take her to leave.

'' Take care. '' Naoko said. Walking a little further away from Haru's house, Baron pulled her down a street where they did not forgive people, saying a kind of spell and a portal appeared. Haru hesitated to enter the portal but the Baron whispered.

"Do not be afraid Haru will hold your hand until we get out of the portal." "Wretched little Haru nods 'yes' knowing he could trust the Baron and had grasped Haru's eyes closed. When he opened his eyes he left the portal and saw the Baron in his original feline. This Muta is waiting for her usual. This has a black tie and Moves a black bow tie. To get to the Cat Kingdom he had to use another portal, but before that Baron took Haru's hands and told him.

'' Haru, you realize you're going to turn into a cat again, do not you? '' Haru was staring in his green eyes, and he replied.

'' I know, Baron and I do not worry knowing you guys are gonna take me home before sunrise and Lune and Yuki will not let anyone hurt me even if that's Lune's father and you'll be there. "Baron left a breath outside.

'' I do not think the former King will approach you if I'm near if I do not get a bald haircut from my bra to my ears. '' Shaking his head. Haru raging pit. Baron opened a portal, Muta, and Toto being primitive, Baron put his hand in front of Haru, she happily took her hand and went into the portal, just outside the palace. At the entrance to the palace, there was a guard who was waiting for guests and inviting them. The guard when he saw the invitations immediately said.

'' Mr. Humbert, Mr. This, Mr. Muta and Miss Haru the King and Quinne are waiting for you. I was informed as soon as you came to escort me to her majesty. Please follow me. '' With the phrase, he came back and left, we immediately after him. She led us to a room where Yuki was dressed in a white wedding dress in the middle with a red pantyhose that usually wore her neck, Yuki was nervous and twirled around a couch, with her two maids those who embraced Haru in the film).

"Oh ... Yuki looks splendid." Said Haru, making Yuki jump a little. Yuki, looking toward the door, sees Baron, Muta, Haru and a crow, her blue eyes relaxing a little. He walked in front of them.

"I suppose you're Toto, thank you for saving Haru from being ... ... rinsed." Yuki leaned his head. The two maids panicked and wanted to tell Yuki that a queen never bowed her head, but they did not have the chance to talk that Toto had put the wing on her shoulder to lift her head and smile.

"I just made my duty, Your Majesty."

"oh .. Please, we say Yuki, I do not like the world calling me like that.' 'Yuki said with her paws clasped.

:P