Prologue

So, you ever wish you could erase the memories that slither around in your mind? Every minute of every second your eyes are searching to see if it followed you. Those aching sorrowful memories. I can still see him... yes... he's so close to me. I remember his smile. That smile made all the clouded darkness fade away. If only I had known he would turn. Into that creature. That hideous and grotesque beast! Then I could have saved him... Walden... I'm so sorry I wish I could just hold you just for a little longer. I'm... I'm...

"Aki! Aki!" A blue-furred wolf's orange eyes shot open. Her eyes searched around. Staring at a wolf much larger than her running. His brown eyes covered in fear. Taking in heavy breaths "We need to run faster or he is going to catch up!" Shouted Walden. My brother. My already dead brother. Aki was tearing up

"No... no, not this dream again please..." she could hear the sounds of wretched Screeching behind them. Her heartbeat does up. No... not this feeling again.

"DON'T RUN! HEHE, COME BACK MY CHILDREN!!" Aki heard the screeching growing louder ringing in her and Walden's ears.

"No. Aki wake up... not again" Aki muttered to herself. The small female grunted as she was pulled into a stop by her brother. They reached a large wall. The border. She looked at her brother who growled at their upcoming follower. That monster.

The pale dawn light didn't give as much light as she wished for and the shadow that the border wall made wasn't helping at all. The forest in front of the two siblings was still dark, unknowing that the night was over but, there was enough light to see the grotesque and deformed upcoming face of a blue wolf. No matter how many times she saw that face in her dreams, the fear and goosebumps that came with it were always the same. She tried to move her legs to run once again until she could find some guard but it was useless, her paws were frozen in the ground leaving her with the only option of staring into those familiar eyes that were slowly becoming the ones of the scariest beast she ever saw.

"Please no..." Aki breathed as the deformed wolf body moved violently to the side making it lose its balance for a second before one of his bones expanded abruptly tearing the skin in its shoulder.

"Aki Please! Stay with me everything is going to be fine!" Walden screamed while moving his sister body behind him, she knew he was trying to calm her but there was no mistake that in the slight tremble of his voice he was no far from being in the shocked state her mind was now.

"The game is over now my kids, you can't go anywhere now." The distorted voice that once belonged to her father said in a horrifying way, each second the creature was coming closer, his paws slowly changing and tearing the skin there to show some growing claws and a bloody new skin below that.

"Stay away!" Her brother screamed once more, this time his horror was dancing in the tone of his voice, this only made the creature move ahead a little bit faster.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up." She couldn't watch this scene again, not again.

The monster mouth opened to show some new teeth growing, blood pouring from the new extensions as its tongue grew and moved to lick all the blood now leaking from its jaw. From one second to another, it stopped moving. Everything was in silence, the grotesque thing standing just a few meters away from them.

Aki's vision began to spin and blur. Her oh, so soft orange eyes were filled with tears "No... please..." Aki said under her breath. She counted her breaths silently in her head. Waiting for the same continuous fate her brother would soon have. With the single movement of her brother's paw, the creature pounced forward. It's sited on Aki, her eyes widened awaiting her fate to be eaten... Suddenly, the crunch of bones dragged her attention upward to something blocking her from being crushed by the beast in front of her.