i

A/N: Welcome to my James fanfic! I hope you enjoy this content. This is a very mature book, their will be smut scenes and their will be a description of the murder of Martin. Maggie will be in Alyssa's position in similar ways, but they are very different people. You will figure out the point of views, because I won't be saying who's is who's. If anything, you can ask me. I hope you enjoy!

_______________

"Wakie wakie!" I heard my dad scream. I rolled my eyes and sat up, as my dad gave me the stupidest smile on his face, as if he cared about me. I walked past him and went downstairs.

I went in the cabinet and grabbed a box of cereal and poured it into a bowl. I went in the fridge and I poured milk into the bowl then put the milk back. When I turned around to go and sit at the table, I was dead in my tracks, when I saw my dead stand in front of me. "How are ya, boy?"

"I'm fine, dad." I sat at the table and quickly ate it. Before my dad can say something to me, I stood up and put my bowl in the sink. "Bye dad."

I went upstairs and quickly changed into all black clothes. I threw on black shoes and grabbed my headphones and my backpack. I went back downstairs. I walked towards the door and shut it behind me.

I started my long, and boring walk to school. I plugged my headphones into my phone and walked in silence.

Hi, my name is James. I'm 17, my dad is a prick, and my mom is dead.

As I was walking, I looked towards my right to see Maggie came out of her house. Her house was small and old. Her parents weren't really the nicest, but I never got involved.

She gave me a small wave hello, as I slowly waved back.

Maggie was the only girl I can trust, yet we've never spoke. The only thing she knows about me is that my dad is a prick and my name is James.

I don't like trusting people, so I needed to get rid of her. I mean, I've killed many animals before. I've kept count of how many.

I needed to kill Maggie.

_______________

I slowly woke up to my alarm going off. I sat up and turned it off, picking up my phone. I looked at my notifications to see spams of messages from my best friend, Alyssa.

'Wake up.' 1:59am.

'You cunt fucker, wake up.' 1:59am.

'Why aren't you answering me?' 2:00am.

'You cock sucker, pick up the fucking phone.' 2:00am.

'MAGGIE, I KNOW YOUR READING THIS YOU BLOODY BASTARD.' 2:00am.

'We are going to have a problem at school today.' 2:00am.

Oh, Alyssa.

I came downstairs, all dressed and ready to go. I grabbed my bag and started heading towards the door.

I reached my hand to grab the door knob, till my hand met my mother's stomach. My mom was in a sports bra and ripped leggings, with a bottle of jack Daniels in her hand. "Mum I have to go."

"Give your mumma a kiss." I rolled my eyes. "Mum you're drunk, and I have to go-" I tried walking past her, but she put her hand on my chest. I rolled my eyes and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Before I knew it, my mom harshly grabbed my wrist and brought me towards my dad, who was bare naked. My dad stood up in front of me, leaving me in fear. My dad placed a rough and long kiss on my head, as his junk was grinding against my vagina, leaving me in an uncomfortable stage. When he was done he pushed me to the floor. I ran towards the door before he can do anything and I slammed it shut.

I looked to see James, looking at me. I gave him a small wave as he waved at me back. I didn't know to much about James, but all I know is his dad is a prick and that his name is James.

Hi, my name is Maggie, I'm 17 years old. My parents are pricks and my brother is missing.

James only knew my name and that everyone hates my parents.

James was a nice kid, who was quite. I was quite too, but then Alyssa, who is my best friend, came along. But James, does something to me, and I need to know what.

I needed to kiss James.