ii

A/N: what did you think of the first chapter? Let me know! To those who read my other books, sorry for not updating enough. I hope you can understand that I have a lot on my mind, and me writing this book is kind of helping me get through it. In this chapter, you will notice a change from the original lunch scene. Enjoy!

_______________

I took the tray the lunch lady gave me and sat down next to Alyssa, and Heidi. Heidi went on her phone texting Alyssa. 'Wtf'.

Alyssa picked up her phone and looked at Heidi. "Why are you texting me? I'm right here." Heidi shrugged. "Am I not allowed?"

Alyssa stood up, and smashed her phone on the floor. "Talk like a human being, if you're even a fuckin human." Alyssa walks away.

"Heidi are you okay?" I looked at her with concern on my face. "I'm fine, but no offense, but your best friend is a bitch." I sighed. "She can be. I'm sorry. I'll go talk to her."

I walked towards Alyssa to see her talking to James. I heard James say the words 'Fuck off'.

"Alyssa." She walked away from me. I sighed and looked at James, who looked shyer than a cat. "I'm sorry about her, she can be-"

"Bitchy?" I slowly nodded. "Today really isn't her day."

"I can tell." He mumbled. I sighed. "If anything, I'll talk to her." I gave a small smile and walked away.

_______________

I was listening to Radiohead with my headphones on, as I was eating lunch. Before I knew it, Alyssa was standing in front of me. So I wasn't rude, I paused the music and took off the headphones.

"Hey." She blurted out.

"Hi."

"I've seen Radiohead- their pretty shit." She stated with no remorse.

"Fuck off." I muttered.

"Alyssa." Before I knew it, Alyssa walks away, and my prey was standing right in front of me.

I was memorizing her body, and which spot I want to target.

"I'm sorry about her." I look up at her, as she's giving me an apologetic smile. "She can be-"

"Bitchy?" She sighs and slowly nods. "If anything, I'll go talk to her." She gives a small smile and walks away.

As she was walking, I noticed a bruise on her back from her shirt rising up. It was a deep one.

Should I wait? I kind of feel bad. Maybe I should wait till later on tonight. Maybe I should invite her over to my house. I could strike there.

I'm going to ask her to come over my house tonight.