The Tragedy That Changed My Life

Intro

So to start off I'm doing this intro sort of thing to give some info on the beginning characters that aren't any of the boys. Also just putting this out there but this is a magcon/26mgmt being put together kind of story.

Joey- 14 year old girl/ long, brown, wavy hair/ bright blue eyes/ 5'1"/ pretty skinny or small for her age and height/ she's quiet around people she knows but doesn't talk to, loud around her friends, and a completely different and insane person around her best friends and family (herself).

Elise- Joey's mom/ 50 years old/ shoulder length dark brown (almost black hair) with light brown highlights/ 5'2"/

Cares for Joey but they still always get into those fights over nothing since Joey's a teen.

John- Joey's dad/ 64 years old/ barely any hair but what's there is grey/ bright blue eyes (where Joey gets hers from)/ mustache and beard both very short like a buzz/ 5'8"/very strict but still caring and loving of Joey he hates yelling at her but realizes that sometimes he has to and when he punishes her it upsets and hurts him more than anything else.

Mark- Joey's brother/ 37 years old/ married/ has a 3 year old son/ short black hair with grey beginning to show/ brown eyes/ 200 pounds but just a bit chubby/ still a kid at heart but still knows how to take charge/ 5'9"

Jake- Joey's cousin/ 18 years old/ short brown hair/ brown eyes/ 5'11"/ used to be best friends with Joey's but they began drifting when he was about 11 and she was 7.

If you don't know any of the boys you could look them up but in the first chapters it will mainly be Cameron Dallas, Hayes Grier, Nash Grier, and Taylor Caniff but all the boys will most likely have appearances throughout the story.