FIVE

Six days have past since the double date at Arnold's, Athena and I have been texting each other non stop. I decided today was the day I'd ask her on a proper date, take her somewhere fancy but not too much  and get to know her better.

My phone vibrates, signalling a new text message.

new message from 'athena'

athena✨
timmyyyyyyyyyy

timmy🍯
athenaaaaaaaaa

athena✨
I GOT A CALL AND
IM GOING TO BE MODELLING
FOR CALVIN KLEIN

timmy🍯
OH MY GOD
IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, YOU'RE
GOING TO KILL IT.

In the last week of texting and becoming closer, both Timothée and Athena learnt that their jobs mean everything to them. In this moment Timmy couldn't help but feel so happy for the pretty model.

athena✨
you really think so ?
i'm kinda nervous but also excited

timmy🍯
i think they're very lucky to have you !
hey, can i take you out tonight
to celebrate ?

athena✨
i'd really like that timmy

timmy🍯
i'll pick you up at 7 tonight ?

athena✨
my address is *insert random
address in flatiron district*
x x

timmy🍯
see you then. x

- On the other end in the Rose household, Athena was straight to picking out an outfit wanting to impress Timothée.

||
7pm: Rose Household

Triple checking my watch and shaking off my nerves, I gained the courage to ring the buzzer on the wall.
The large, rustic navy door is opened by a boy who looks no older than 17.

The boy takes one look at me and I can see the realisation in his eyes of who I am

The boy takes one look at me and I can see the realisation in his eyes of who I am. He quickly sticks out his hand to shake and introduces himself.

"Hi, you must be Timothée. I'm Athena's younger brother Apollo. Come in dude, it's freezing." He speaks out, moving to the side so I can walk in.

"Hi, pleasure to meet you." I say, breaking the handshake and straightening out my jacket.

"THEE, YOUR MAN IS HERE." Apollo literally screams through the house, and then smiles apologetically at me for the loudness. "Sorry, I'm just nervous. She's my best friend, I feel protective."