Hey! Watch it you... Ghost..?

Cagney had decided to travel to Inkwell isle 3 to get his mind off the screaming people calling him "heartless" back at Inkwell Isle one. He spots a yellow tall hotel-like building With a fancy sign written in cursive. "Rumor Honey-bottoms. Cagney mumbled. Eh.. I'll check it out later". He passed a rusty looking Junkyard and peered over the Garage door thingy(idk). He spots a man with purple hair with to pointy ends and purple eyebrows. "Hm, must be a Scientist.." he thought. WA WA WA (what the robot's starting noises are in the intro btw) Cagney heard. "Eh?!" He exclaimed. "The short Scientist wiggles his eyebrows and Gave the robot the big pink ball. The Robot ate the ball and blew it like bubble gum and started to activate in a FLASH! He saw the two Cup bros who had defeated him 3 weeks ago. "Grr..." He slightly growled as he walked off. He looked up at the theater of Sally stage play. "Meh, I'll check it out LATER." He growled. Next he spotted a faded magenta(or purple?) train on the train tracks. "Hmm, Intresting.." He said smirking. He climbed onto the immobilized train BUT... As soon as he hopped on, it started going into the tunnel..

 As soon as he hopped on, it started going into the tunnel