11th November ½

6;43pm

The snowflakes were still continuously dropping. The sky, a soft roseate, was brightened with the airy silver spots.Jimin's sandy mop matched the surroundings of the familiar office, a light taupe against the cold winter evening.

His auburn eyes were now piercing into the monitor in front of him, his head attempting to unravel the mystery in front of him.Of course, he couldn't seem to.And with that he rose from the slouched position, now standing on his two feet he uncrinkled his clothes.His plain white tee-shirt now had multiple wrinkles filling each corner,  barely tucked into his loose jeans.As a matter of fact, his jeans were particularly worn out, the rinsed aqua blue material folded over multiple times at the end to fit the short man's height.

He now added the familiar lengthy trench coat to his torso and the saffron scarf around his frail neck.I guess you could say being his own boss had its advantages.The boy owned a small office, the interior seemed awfully well made for a small business.The colors matched the soft cream of the buildings shell, the bold white sign that swung in the flurry reading elysian.The office was covered in photographs he had taken which never sold.Maybe it was there simplicity that ushered away customers but to the photographer that was the main charm.The fact that something so simple can demonstrate such refinement.

     7;02pm

The small sound of the lock clicking could be heard across the empty street.The street was rather solitary, only the noise of distant cars lingered.The street was full of independent shops, on the right sat a  florist.Its once glossy blooms now hunkered under a sheet of pale snowflakes.The large tinted window was constantly being assailed with silver flakes, leaving small, uneven patterns.A small sign hugged the door, the words barely visible underneath the blanket of snow.Jimin narrowed his eyes in an attempt to read the sign, fortunately, he could make out the cursive calligraphy.Viridity.Tilting his head, a puzzled expression grew across his face. A low chuckle fell from his lips accompanied by a trail of cloudy air.All the names on the street seemed to have a hidden meaning.

A soft crunch could be heard as Jimin carried on walking down the snowy trail.With his temperature continuing to drop he crammed his rosy hands into his pockets.His fingers now sprawling around, seeking a sense of swelter.A hard object brushed across his pointer finger, slightly clipping his nail.Out he pulled the familiar dinged cigarette, his footsteps halting as he recalled the scowl on the man's face prior to the current time.

And with that, he looped around and continued in the opposite direction.He tugged his scarf higher above his mouth to stop the familiar opaque breaths from returning.His steps were short but fast as he rushed towards the foreign building.Soon he found himself outside the unfamiliar store, the big glass windows showcasing a variety of deals and sales.The temperature seemed to rise as soon as he entered the small convenience store.He removed his hand from his pocket and ran a hand through his hair, retrieving any clusters of silver that were bundled within the messy mop.

His eyes drifted towards the racks of cigarettes, his head tilted to the left slightly as he tried to figure out the difference between brands.The thing is: Jimin didn't smoke, he never has and most likely never will.He once again pulled out the crumpled cigarette and handed it to the cashier, requesting for the same brand.He stood still and waited for the man, a small smile of gratitude widening across his face.His eyes closed and wrinkled as he handed over the notes, his smile only widening even more.His body lowered as he thanked the man before he traipsed out of the small store.His scarf once again nestling around his neck and his hands, accompanied by the cigarettes, resting lazily in his pockets.

His jaunt underneath the ever-changing coral sky commenced once again.The petals of now still unceasing snow clung to his petite frame.The sky gradually got darker as Jimin gradually got closer to home, his fingertips lightly grazing the container of tobacco as a bright simper controlled his face.

                                                                                      ♡

Elysian/ɪˈlɪzɪən/adjectiverelating to or characteristic of heaven or paradise."Elysian visions"