2

Olivia groaned as she woke up. She smirked to herself as she looked to her phone and grabbed it to see a text off of tom. She smirked and sent a reply before she stood from the bed. She walked out of her room and smiled as she saw Charlee who was half asleep "can tell were related" Olivia said as she walked down to breakfast. She made herself a coffee and handed Charlee a cup. She knew that Charlee was hungover and that they had work in a few hours. "what's going on with you and tom?" Charlee asked causing Olivia to drop the plate that she was holding "I--I don’t know what you mean" Olivia said as Charlee rolled her eyes "I don’t know what you mean" Olivia said as Charlee rolled her eyes "I'm not stupid oli, you like him and I see the way you have been looking at him" Charlee said as she stood from the kitchen benchtop that she was sitting at. Olivia looked to Charlee and raised an eyebrow at hr seeing how she was dressed. Olivia seen that she was dressed all sexy ready for max Tyler. She knew Charlee was after him "and I'm the tease of the family?" Olivia said as Charlee rolled her eyes "oh shut up " Charlee said causing Olivia to smirk.

***

Olivia got to work and smirked to herself. She wore her tight red dress and her black heels. She was taking a leaf out of Charlee's book and going to tease tom. She knew that she wanted him and that she would do anything to have him. Olivia walked down the hall and flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder. She grabbed her phone and send tom and dirty text. She wanted to tease him. She walked into the staffroom and tom looked to her. He looked to her and smirked. He walked over to her and smirked "you’re a little tease you know that right" he asked as they stood in the kitchen area at the staffroom. She ran her hand down his side and rest her hand on his belt and pulled him to her "what you going to do about it?" She asked as she whispered into his ear. He groaned, he was attracted to her and he wanted her more than anything. He didn’t care over the fact that he was with Davina and that Olivia didn’t know about it. He knew she wouldn’t be interested if she knew.

***

Later that night. Charlee and Olivia went out. Olivia wanted a night out and her mind off of tom. She knew that she was finding it harder and harder to be with him. Olivia frowned as she spotted tom, her was a blonde and she couldn’t help but feel jealous seeing him with her "I need to get drunk" Olivia said as Charlee smiled "shots?" She asked as Olivia nodded. She and Charlee started to get drunk on shots. She could feel tom watching her and tried to ignore him. She didn’t want him to ruin her night. She soon walked off to the toilets and ran her hand through her hair as tom walked in. She turned to face him and sighed. She crossed her arms over her chest and looked to him "you should of told me" Olivia said as tom looked to her and sighed "im sorry" he said as she sighed "I had a right to know that you have a girlfriend and that I have been wasting my time" Olivia said "you haven't.. I want you Olivia, I mean it" tom said as he placed a hand on her cheek. She looked to him and held eye contact as he leant in and kissed her. He backed her against the wall as the kiss got more heated. He ran his hands up her dress as the door burst open and they shot apart to see Charlee rushing in and throwing up. Olivia sighed to herself knowing what had almost happened with them and thankful that Charlee had yet again drank too much again "just go" Olivia said to tom who sighed and nodded "I'm sorry" he said as he walked out.