《1》 Sorrow

I was sitting in the class, while the teacher went somewhere. So while I was writing a story somebody came and took the paper from me and tore it to shreds and then told me that people like me should just die already.

When he said that I ran out of class, while I could still hear them laughing, it seemed I could never run far enough no matter what I could still hear them. I ended up running into somebody and when I looked up It was my best friend Amber. Amber saw the tears running down my face and asked me "Ok, who do I need to kill," not going to lie that made me a little happy knowing that she was willing to kill the people doing this to me. Amber and I met when we were little,

*Flashback Begins*
I was running, running from the laughter that haunts me everyday, nobody likes me here they say things such as my kind should have died off long ago, see I'm a Pagan I follow the old ways and worship the old gods, and no one likes a Pagan, so while I was running I ran into this girl crying in the hallway.
*Flashback Ends*

Ever since that day we were the only support each other had, we understand what each other go through, even if it is for different reasons. I told Amber about what happened and I saw a glint of anger flash in her eyes, but before Amber could do anything the guy who said that I should die walked by and just said "Stupid dykes," and that was it for me I left school and went straight home. When I got to my house I ran straight to my bathroom and found my blade in the medicine cabinet, I slid it across my wrist and prayed to any god of death I could think of that I wouldn't survive this. After a couple of slices I blacked out and the next thing I knew was waking up in my bed with my sister next to it sleeping in a chair.

I tried to sneak away so I wouldn't have to hear the lecture I'm sure I would get if she wakes, but as luck would have it she woke up and pulled me into a bear hug. After pulling away from her I grabbed some cloths and a towel then went and got a shower for another day at school. When I left for the kitchen my sister Chloe was lecturing me about how I should go to the counselor's office and tell them, but I told her that it was none of there business, and if I do talk to them they're just going to tell me to see a therapist, and that is the last thing I want to do.

AN: Hi everybody this is a new type of writing I am trying out, so if u don't like it to bad. By the way I do not recommend suicide. If you are suicidal, believe me there is a better way I know, b/c I was suicidal once before, until I met this girl... Here I am rambling, I don't think u guys want to hear about that.

Everyone is special in their own way either you're gay, straight, Pagan, Christian, Atheist, no matter what u guys r your all very beautiful, don't ever let people tell u otherwise. And I hope u guys like the story so far, this is my first time writing a story like this

So please do vote, comment, and/or share, bye for now.🐺